Chapter 6: Kidou Yuuto X Reader {Forbidden Love?}

Mitsuko: Yo! Back for another one! This was requested by Thajuna -san!

Hiroto: Wow! It's Kidou-kun's time to shine!

Kidou: I can't see why not. I've been longing for this.

Mitsuko: Seriously? Okay, so, I will update after a very long time. I have the ideas, but I have school as well. And something's telling me that it's going to be tough!

Hiroto: Yep! And we do hope that you support her!

Mitsuko: There's no need for that! Anyway, enjoy, reader-sama!

Note: An AU.

____________________________

Forbidden Love?

{Third Person's PoV:}

Kidou Yuuto, being the fairest prince of all, came wandering around the forest to seek more about this world. He often wander around because of the strict regulations of his butler. Yes, the butler is the one that's being followed because Kidou doesn't like the rules, not at all. But he's always the gentleman and the serious one in the family.

But his curiosity about the world is finally answered because of a girl. A commoner girl that he loved so much.

~Flashback~

He's in the middle of the forest resting under the tree while his white horse is tied on a tree branch. He's just looking up, staring at the clear blue sky, wondering about how things are like if he's not a prince. His thoughts is about to go deeper until a voice of a girl interrupted it.

"Shiota? Shiota? Where are you?" The voice echoed around the forest. She's looking for someone or rather something.

"Shiota, if you hear me, please come out!" She begged. Hearing this, Kidou stood up and went to the direction where the voice is coming from. Eventually, there, he saw a lovely, beautiful girl carrying a basket full of pastries.

"Um...Excuse me, miss?" He called out. In response, the girl shifted her head to him and smiled. That smile and her eyes... It's the one that made Kidou mesmerized.

"Oh, I'm sorry. What is it, my good sir?" She asked with a heart-melting smile on her face.

"O-oh umm actually, I heard you're searching for someone. So I came to help you." He stated with a smile.

"Oh, thank you! But it's no need, sir." She declined politely. Kidou just smiled slightly and came closer to her.

"No, I insist." He said. The girl, being speechless, just nodded her head and thanked him. They searched again until a bunny showed up from the bushes.

"Shiota! I thought you wouldn't come!" She exclaimed as she saw the sight of her bunny friend.

The bunny just came closer to her foot and slightly tugged her dress. The girl knew this signal and bent down beside it, she began taking pastries out of the basket and giving it to the bunny. Kidou saw this whole scenario and found it cute. He bent down beside her and smiled.

"I see you like rabbits." He said as he patted the head of the said animal.

"Certainly! They're soft and fluffy, just the way I want them to be. They're my first friends actually." The girl explained with tints of red on her cheeks. Kidou just chuckled at her reaction.