[13]

We stay on the roof, just talking. He brings out a few treats from his bag. We stay on the roof to watch the sunset and after a while we decide its time to go back to the prison.
I climb down first, jumping most of the way. When I hit the ground, it's a surprise I don't have a broken leg.

Carl starts climbing down, like its the easiest thing in the word. I scrunch my nose as he does so, watching as he uses the cracks in the bricks to help him down. Then, a chunk of the wall falls out and Carl slips, landing right on top of me.
I grunt as he emerges in laughter.
"Sorry! Are you okay?" He says in between laughs. I nod.
"All good."
My stomach wound has probably opened up again, because it feels like it's on fire.
When Carl gets off of me I lift up my shirt and show him my wound. Without seeing it myself.
"Carl...tell me...is it good news? Or bad news?" Carl looks at it and his eyes enlarge.
"Shit- did I do that?" He says, running over to me with complete worry. I laugh.
"No, It's been there for a while. I just don't know if its infected or not."
He nods.
"We can get Hershel to take a look at I when we get back."
I nod.

We walk away from the house together. Carl with his arm around my waist.
He looks at the house we were just on, interested in something by the window. I follow his gaze.
"Hang on. There's somebody in there." Carl whispers. We creep up to the house and follow the footsteps. Carl and I hide behind a wall in the dark house. Suddenly, we hear an angry walker cry out, and then it is put down. We hear a loud female groan.
"That's the last...I guess." says a muffled female voice. Carl looks around the corner quickly and then comes back.
"Get out your gun." he instructs. I hold my gun up. Suddenly Carl pounces out of the corner. I do the same.
"Don't shoot!" Says the girl. I look at the girl who stands next to a boy. Both of them holding up rifles they don't know how to shoot.
The rifles belonged to Ane Rably and Bruce Rably. I knew that, because the faces belonged to:

Ron and Sissy.

"Carl, It's okay, put the gun down" I order. Carl does as he is told.
"Is-that-really-you?" Stutters Sissy. She drops the rifle and stumbles to me. She wraps her arms around me and gives me a big hug. There is another drop of a gun as Ron pulls me into a hug as well.
"I thought you were dead!" I say. Sissy cries onto my shoulder. I'm crying as well.
But while I am crying I fail to understand why Hockey said they were dead.
When I could hear them, feel them and see them.
I'd say they were alive.

We're hugging for like 5 minutes until Ron goes to shake Carl's hand. Carl takes it. Sissy runs up to Carl and hugs him, making his hat fall off. Carl laughs. We all sat down inside the house.
"So...what happened?" I ask. Sissy sighs.
"When you and Hockey left you missed the biggest horde of walkers we had ever seen. They surrounded us. We drove far enough up the track to lose em, then we ran. We ran through the forests and eventually lost them. That's when we found this home. It's safe and secure we promise, It's just you two crept in before we had time to shut the door." Sissy pulls out a can of beans and passes it around. Then continues her story.
"Ron and I thought you and Hockey were dead. Thats probably what made us such hermits. Until today, we went out looking for supplies and acidently left the door open." Sissy smiles. Carl wraps an arm around me.
"So, your turn" She says to me.
"Well, Hockey and I saw the abandoned truck and asumed you had ran, so we split up to look for you. Hockey with Butch and me by myself.
I ended up finding Carl here, who took me to his group, they live in this huge prison. Carl and I came back to look for all of you and found Hockey." I pause..."without Butch".
"Hockey was fine, he's at the prison now. And so me and Carl came here to watch the sunset together..." Sissy smirks.
Carl blushes. I stand up and so does everyone else.
"Let's go" Carl says.

Together, feeling whole again, we walk back to the prison.