[24]

It's happy, a better place. I can tell already.

I don't believe in heaven, I'm definitely not in heaven. Maybe this is where I pass off to the other side or something. I know I don't want to waste my time with that bull, so I will just get this over with.
I walk along the grass, which is incredibly green. There is a blazing light shining in my face. Tell me thats not the 'light' that people walk to when they die. If it is, then my alter ego is totally corny.
I see the prison, in the distance, but it is very far. I'm not going to bother running to it. I turn around and walk the other way. I keep walking.
I'm sure this is my imagination, or maybe even a dream... but I know I'm dead. I died with Carl's hand on mine and his tears drenching my face. I want to tell him it's okay, that it will all be okay.
My time went out too fast. Never long enough to tell Carl the things I should've said. No going back now.
I reach a gate and can make out two figures. One incredibly tall and muscled and the other small and weak compared to the person next to them. I approach them slowly, with my hands in my jeans pocket.
"Y/n? Is that you?" I hear Sissy call.
"Sissy?" I shout. I run to the figure. Once I am closer I can tell exactly who the figures are.
Hockey and Sissy.
I run to them, wrapping my arms around both of them
This isn't real, but it feels good anyway.
I look at Hockey who grins at me. I immediately frown.
"Hockey..." I say. He wraps an arm around me.
"Y/n. It's okay" he comforts.
"Hockey I am so sorry. I shouldn't have said the things I did. It was horrible and I- I...I missed you so much" I say. Hockey gives me a hopeful smile.
"Y/n. I forgive you for everything and anything. You're still my best friend in the whole wide world. I love you, and I'm not saying this like a lover but like a sister. You mean the world to me, and you're just like family. Hell, you've been better family to me than my whole family combined." He smiles and I smile too, hugging him.
"God, I missed you." I smile, pulling away and looking at Sissy.
"Sissy..." I trail off. "I'm so sorry as well"
"What do you mean?" she ponders.
"You...If it weren't for me you would still be alive" I say. She shakes her head.
"Ugh. You're such a buzzkill. It was worth it, that asshole was totally asking for it" she grins. "Plus, you got him back!" she laughs. I smile at the two of them.
"So what now?" I ask. They shrug.
"Lets walk to the light, like the stupid kids we are?" Sissy suggests. I smile at the two of them. We all link arms.
"And we're off to see the wizard! The wonderful wizard of oz!!!!!" We sing, and march down to death.

That's a nice thought... eh?