Chapter Twenty

Warning: Mild Sexual Content, read at your own discretion

I let my body be like jelly as Selene moved it so it would fit the stance that she chose for me.

"This doesn't feel right" I said loudly.

"You'll get used to it" She said sharply.

I nodded quickly, not wanting to anger her again. Once she deemed my stance decent she stepped away and admired her work. We sparred for a few hours more then we went back inside. I put on a fresh outfit then went in the back courtyard.

I felt a strong callused hand on my shoulder.

"My love?" I gasped looking behind me.

My heart turned sour when I realized it was just Augustus.

"Oh, forgive me Augustus. I thought you were someone else" I said awkwardly pulling a stray hair behind my ear.

"Understandable" He said sitting beside me on the bench.

He radiated something that I couldn't quite place, but I didn't like it.

"I must be going. I promised Selene I would talk to her about my sword" I said nervously standing up.

"No" He said darkly, his hand roughly seized my arm.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying to keep my voice even as possible.

"Don't say a word, ever since I saw you last night at dinner Ife, I couldn't stop thinking about you. How your hands would roam my skin and how you would shout with pleasure when I-" He began before he was interrupted by me.

"Shut up. I belong to the Pharaoh and no other, besides you are courting Selene" I said attempting to yank my arm out of his grip but he was too strong.

"You won't tell me to shut up you stupid whore" He said angrily hitting me.

"Stupid whore" I thought over and over again.

"Hasn't someone called me that before? Now that I think about it..." I thought before I gasped in realization.

"You tried to kidnap me! You murdered Emmis and Alla you son of a bitch!" I hissed.

"Bravo, you finally figured it out!" He hissed back.

"Let go of me now! Or else I'll scream!" I shouted.

He hit my mouth and I hissed in pain, he took a cloth from out of his pocket and gagged me. I tried to scream but the cloth made me gag as I tried to speak. He roughly grabbed me and carried me away to a large land mass which was empty. The town was probably miles away from here.

I attempted to scream once more but he kicked me in the jaw as he set me down. I tried to get up but he kicked me in the stomach.

"My babies" I thought.

He got another piece of cloth and tied my arms to a dead tree so they were hanging over me. He smirked at me and he slowly began to remove my dress. I thrashed wildly and attempted to scream but it just gave me a sore throat.

Once he successfully took my dress off me began kissing my neck roughly. I started crying, I never wanted this to happen to me, especially when I'm pregnant. He kissed and bit all over my body, smirking every time I screamed in protest.

He took his kilt off and that's when I really lost it, I screamed as loud as I could with the gag but that just caused me more pain as he hit me once again. He put his member in me with full force, and I shouted while crying. He groaned and kissed my breasts roughly. I gave up, it was no use, once he was done with me he at least had the decency to pull my dress back on me.

He ran off, I had run out of tears to cry so I just laid there, stunned.