#2. Departure

Killua's POV

After the party we all took a few days to rest a bit. By now, all of Alluka's friends had to go home and Alluka was pretty tired too. In addition we bought plan tickets to Jappon, the place where (y/n) grew up. Unfortunately, Gon won't be able to come with us.

"You aren't coming?" I asked him in shock.

"S-sorry but Ging wants to go on a trip with me?" He said sheepishly.

"But I'll be out numbered! It's 2 to 1! Don't leave me alone with the girls. I need you with me!" I pleaded.

He chuckled and said, " It's not the end of the world. And they aren't that bad, and Alluka usually takes your side."

"Usually," I muttered.

"Don't worry, (y/n) has a lot of cousins who are guys in jappon. You'll be fine," he reassured.

"Fine," I sighed.

I really did want Gon to come with us. Not just because I needed someone to save me from the girls when I do something stupid, but because I just wanted him there. He was my first friend after all, but that's life I guess. And we can meet up again some other time.

**********

We started to pack our things for Jappon. Usually we didn't have a lot of things, we always traveled lightly. But surprisingly we settled down here for a while. And there were a lot of clothes to pack than usual. I then realized why (y/n) wanted to a change. If we stayed here any longer, things might even get boring. I thought back to last time we had so much excitement other than Alluka's party. It's been a few months actually. And things with (y/n)'s father calmed down a lot. There hasn't been any more assassins out to bring her back and we haven't seen Cole or Quin in a while. Things were really peaceful now. I guess we aren't fit for the peaceful life, I chuckled to myself. Or maybe the peaceful life isn't fit for us.

When I was done packing, I decided to check up on Alluka. "How's it coming along?"

"How's what coming along?" She said tiredly. There were faint bags under her eyes and her hair was messy.

"What have you been doing this whole time?" I asked in disbelief.

"I'm trying to figures out what's gonna happen to the fan page when we leave!" She said frustrated. "I don't have a co admin to give it too and the fan page was mainly for you, Gon, (y/n), and occasionally Zushi. With the three of us gone it's just Zushi! I can't let my creation die out so easily! I worked hard on this!"

"Alluka, we have to pack to go to Jappon. Can't you worry about that when you're done?" I asked.

She looked at me dead in the eye. "No I can not."

"What's going on?" (Y/n) said as she peeked her head from behind the door.

I walked towards the door and lowered my voice so only she could here me. "Teenagers are complicated."

She smiled and laughed. "We are still teenagers ourselves. Everything gets complicated every now and then." She turned to Alluka. "Now what's the problem?"

Alluka took a deep breath and explained everything very quickly. Like she took 20 sentences and combined them all into one. I honestly didn't understand a word she said but miraculously, (y/n) understood everything.

She sat in front of Alluka's laptop and started punching keys on the keyboard. "Well, I suggest you give co admin to the person you trust most. For example, the girl at the party that's your age, you know, the one who wouldn't leave your side. And to solve the problem about us leaving, try making it more social. Make it so that others can make an account and creat blogs of their own. That way it keeps variety and it will also gain popularity." While telling Alluka this she edited the site to explain what she meant.

Alluka's eyes lit up. "(Y/n) you're a GENIUS!" She hugged her tightly. Once satisfied she turned her attention to what I thought was most important. "Now let's start packing!"

As we helped Alluka pack, I talked to (y/n). "How did you do that?"

"It's nothing really, I used to spend a lot of time online." She explained plainly, "I played a lot of video games and my internet life went viral. But then I got bored of it so I went offline."

"That's amazing! My brother is into that stuff too but he's a creep. Although that's not what I was talking about." I said. " How did you solve that problem so easily?"

She laughed and shrugged with a smug smile. "Skill."

It took about an hour to finish packing completely. It would have been shorter but (y/n) made me repack because some how I didn't pack the right clothes. I didn't understand, but then again, I never do. All of the clothes we didn't bring, we donated. Then we boarded the plane and prepared for the long ride to Jappon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: Hello you beautiful creatures!!

It's the second chapter already! And just so you know, Jappon isn't just some place I made up. It's a real place in the show. I had to look this up because [spoiler alert!] there is this person in the show that is related to you. Huehuehue. Anyway I hope you liked this chapter. It was kinda just a filler and it's not that important but I would think that it's at least enjoyable.

Thanks for reading!

Tell me what you think!

❤️See you next time!🍉