#20. Party Time

Your POV

The party was tonight. We were gonna hire a professional DJ and everything. I wanted this to be the best night of our lives. This was honestly really important to me because this was the first step to filling the three year gap I made with everyone. And to top it all off, I was getting the beverages! 

I was at the convenience store to buy drinks and supplies. It was gonna be a great party but we needed to keep everything under budget. I pondering over what kind of stuff I should have gotten. I have never touched alcohol before so I had no idea what I was doing. 

I mean... there was that one time... But we don't talk about that.

We decided that since there were only gonna be a few under-aged people we could trust them not to make bad decisions tonight.I stared at all the choices, surprisingly there were many different kinds. I eventually made a decision and got a lot of different kinds. I got some champagne and vodka along with some old fashioned beer. I also brought some coca cola, root beer, mountain dew, and other soda pops along with it.

When I got home, the decorations were coming along nicely. There were a lot of colorful balloons and streamers covered the walls. The DJ was setting up his equipment and we had tables set out with a bunch of food. 

When everything was ready, it was just about time to stat the party. People were already arriving with smiles on their faces. Before the rest of the people came I decided to go get some party clothes on.

I was in the closet with clothes scattered around the floor. "I don't know what to wear!" I screamed face first into a pillow, muffling my voice.

 I heard a small knock on my door. "Want some help?"

Without bothering to see who was offering, I muttered,"Yes please."

I heard the door open and close, and I finally looked up to see who it was. To my surprise, it was Quin. I raised an eyebrow at her in a bit of suspicion. 

"I know we haven't been the nicest to each other but I've changed since you've been gone." She admitted forwardly. "Speaking of which, did you enjoy your nap?"

"As a matter of fact, I did." I said with a chuckle. "But you know, now that you've changed and all, I'm gonna miss our fights and competitions to see who's better."

She snorted, "Oh please, I've got a full two years on you. I can beat you at anything."

"Don't be so sure."I  said with an edge of superiority. We both laughed and a wave of nostalgia came over me. It only felt like I was asleep for about a week, but at the same time, it felt like it has been decades since I've talked to anyone. It's probably because everyone has changed over these three years.

She helped me pick the perfect outfit and I returned the favor. We both looked pretty fabulous. I wore a cute crop top that exposed my stomach with high wasted shorts that showed off my curves. I topped it off with a pair of high tops.  "Woah, woah, woah," Quin said teasingly. "Do you plan on having a little fun with Killua tonight?"

"You're one to talk," I said looking at her own outfit. Quin wore a navy blue dress that hugged her body tightly. She finished hers off with a pair of black stilettos. "Any man in you're life yet or do you plan on changing that tonight."