#10. Rain

Killua's POV

Weeks after the war, things started to calm down. We made a compromise on how clean our rooms had to be. It had to be at least somewhat clean. It couldn't be to the point where it smelled like the dumpster and looked like a pigpen.

Now, we all had time to relax. Now was the time to spend quality time with (y/n). I lounged on the couch with her cuddled up next to me in a spooning position watching a movie.

"I bet she's gonna die" I said, watching the girl on the screen.

"It's a horror movie, they are all gonna die." She smiled sarcastically.

I smiled back at her, "okay, I bet that guy is gonna live longer than that girl."

Without taking her eyes off the screen she snuggled even closer to me and said, "You're on."

As the movie plot advanced, most of the characters have already died. First comes a bunch of side characters that aren't helping to the plot and the cliche best friend of the main character. His death leaving the main character scared to death and then later causing him to gain enough courage to fight back.

"These people are so stupid," I laughed.

"There are so many ways that they could have easily avoided death." (Y/n) agreement with me.

Then it came down to the characters we were betting on. The two of them were together, which made it easier to see who died first. They were running through the woods away from the serial killer. 

"It's the moment of truth." I said to (y/n) as I stared at the screen. The girl tripped and was unable to get back up for some stupid reason. The killer towered over her, chainsaw in hand. "If I win, you have to but me as much chocolate as I want."

"She's not gonna die. Not before the guy." She said confidently.

As the killer raised his chainsaw in the air, ready to rip the girls body into shreds, she screamed and the boy came in to attack the killer. Or at least try to, he was stopped in 2 seconds by a great big butcher knife, it hit him right between the eyes. But when the killer turned back to the girl, she was running again.

"Told ya." (Y/n) smirked.

I sighed. "What type of chocolate to you want?"

She turned around in my arms so now she was facing me. "I never said I wanted chocolate if I won the bet."

I raised an eyebrow at her. "What do you want?"

She smiled. "I want to go on another date. Another picnic."

"Deal!" I said happily. "Let's go get ready."

**********

We packed a big lunch suited for us, filled with sandwiches, drinks, pizza, and some pie. It wad completed with a triple chocolate cake for me and a [insert your favorite kind of cake here] for (y/n).

We were about to take off when we noticed dark clouds flying above.

"It's gonna rain," I said gloomily, "Now we can't have our picnic."

The first rain drop fell. One after another, it started to pour. I looked at (y/n). She didn't seem upset at all.

"Just because it's raining, doesn't mean we can't have some fun!" She cheered.

She dropped our picnic basket and ran out the door. I stood there surprised. She spun around in the rain and splashed in newly forming puddles. I smiled at her. She was always able to stay so happy even when everything goes down hill. Even before, whenever I messed up or when Quin/Cole still tried to attack us. She always found a reason to smile. It was one of the things I loved most about her.

I ran out and joined her. We splashed each other, stomping on the ground. We twirled and goofed off with each other. She took my hand in hers and we started dancing. We laughed at each other as we stumbled and slipped. It reminded me of that time when she was drunk.

"You're pretty bad at dancing." She chuckled as the rain came down on us.

"No, I'm not bad. You're just good." I said embarrassed.

She laughed cheerfully and I twirled her around. She was actually a really good dancer when she wasn't drunk.

We danced until the rain stopped. When it did we were soaked to the bone. Our clothes were dripping wet and it looked like we just got out from the shower.

"I haven't done that since I was a kid!" She beamed.

"You're crazy." I said teasingly.

"I know!"

We weren't allowed to go in the house after that. Not until we were dry. The two of us got to eat the lunch we prepared for the picnic while we waited. We both caught colds the next day and laughed about it later. It was times like that I remember why I fell in love with her. I remember that she made me the luckiest guy in the world. I remember that I need her in my life.

I can see my entire future with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: Hello you beautiful creatures!!

Does anyone even read my author's notes. If ya do can ya tell me. Cause if not, I shouldn't even bother. Anyway,

I Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading!

Tell me what you think!

❤️See you next time!🍉