#22. The Big Day

Your POV

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe this is finally happening!" Alluka squealed.

"You actually did it! You finally tied the knot!" Iris chimed.

"I'm so happy for you!" Quin chorused.

I sat in my room with them and some other friends with their high pitched squeals. They have been like this ever since I told them, which was a week ago, and now it's worse than ever because it's only one night until my big day. We decided that the wedding was gonna be at the family's summer home, since we kinds figured that it would only be my mom's side of the family attending. It was the perfect place for it, there was a lot of space and beautiful landscaping. Not to mention, it's right by the ocean so you get a beautiful view.

When it came down to it, I surprisingly chose Quin to be my maid of honor. Our relationship really evolved the pass year. She matured and although she still wears outfits that are a bit on the revealing side, her wardrobe is more modest.

"Okay, now what we are all really here for! What are we gonna do for your bachelorette party!" She said almost in a sing song voice. "Are we gonna go dancing in the club tonight our drink till we're wasted at the bar. Or we could do both."

I gave a chuckle and then answered in a friendly yet sarcastic tone, "As nice as those sounds, I don't think I want to be doing stuff that I won't remember the night before my wedding."

"Plus! I'm still under aged!" Alluka added. "Just give me a few more years."

We all kinda laughed and then Iris joined the conversation. "So what do you want to do?"

"What ever it is, it has to be something that we can only do tonight. This is your last day before you tie the knot." One of my other friends, June, chimed in.

"Well," I said a bit shyly, "this may be our last chance we every get  to have some fun at laser tag. Just us girls, none of the guys there slowing us down."

They were all a bit shocked to hear my idea, and some sort of silence lingered in the air.

"Yeah it was a stupid idea," I was about to say. But they cut me off as the words were leaving my mouth.

"Let's do it!" They all looked at me with the most excited faces.

"That is so much better than what I had! Laser tag will be so much fun!!" Quin perked.

I was happy that I had the best friends in the world. Not too girly but not too rough. We all had the best time! After that we actually did go out to the bar. It just wouldn't be complete without some alcohol. But we made it clear that if anyone were to pass out they would get left behind. And that's how I spent the rest of my bachelorette night.

I came home happy and tired; I was kinda stumbling from the alcohol but I could still think clearly. Killua was already on the couch asleep. He was so tired he couldn't make it all the way to his bed. I pulled him up taking his arm over my shoulder and dragged him to the room. I threw him on the bed and he became half awake. He squinted at me and smiled.

"Oh I can't wait to marry you tomorrow," he mumbled pulling me onto the bed with him.

I embraced his body warmth and nuzzled into his chest. "Me too," I said in a quiet sleepy voice.

That night, we fell asleep in each others arms, cuddling.

**********