#19. Miracles Happen

Killua's POV

"Would you two shut up! Some people are trying to sleep here!" A voice screamed from behind us.

We both turned around instantly. Are jaws dropped in shock. We broke away from each other and stood in awe. She looked back at us with a bit of annoyance in her expression. The two of us were at a loss of words.

"(Y/n)?" Cole said, being the first one to find the words to speak. "You're awake?"

"Well I am now." She said in that old sarcastic tone that I missed so much. She sat up and started unplugging herself from the monitors.

Cole hugged her tightly, tears rolled down his face, while I still stood frozen. "Cole.... Cole... You're crushing me." She squeaked.

"You're... You're actually back." I said, my voice was shaky. It felt unreal. It was a miracle.

A perplexed look was on her face. "Yeah. I'm back. How long was I out?"

The tears started to fall down. I joined Cole and wrapped my arms around her tightly. "Too long!" I sobbed. "It's been too long."

She pushed us off of her. "Jeez! I just wake up from a coma and now you guys are trying to squeeze the life out of me."

I whipped the tears away. "How do you feel?"

"Well, I feel a little stiff," she said standing up and stretching her limbs. "Other than that, I'm completely fine. But now that I think about it... I'm starving. We should go get some cake." She walked towards the door like the coma never happened. "Are you guys coming with me?"

When we walked through the hallways, the doctors stared in surprise and confusion. When we reached the front door, She gave the nurse a huge smile and said, "I really enjoyed the stay, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to check out now. Bye!"

**********  

We got to the old house, and everyone had the same reaction we did in the hospital. They all broke into tears and smothered her with hugs. We had to explain everything to her. It was a little  hard telling her that she was asleep for three years and missed out on everything that went on in our lives. But she handled everything very well.

"So you're telling me that it's been three years?" She asked. Now  it was her voice that was shaky.

"Yeah," I confirmed. "But don't worry, we get to catch up with everybody."

"Why would I be worried?" She laughed. "I can finally drink legally! I'm 21!"

"Why is that your first idea after three years in a coma?"

"Oh shush. The last thing I remember is being nearly tortured to death. Give me a break."

I felt my stomach drop. The guilt I felt long ago came back. "I'm sorry."

She looked at me with the same smile she used everyday. "Don't worry about it. If anything I'm  happy that you listened to me. It would be a lot worse if I woke up and I saw Illumi again taking Alluka away. And I'm also happy that you're still there for me. For three years, I thought you would have move on by now."

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. "I would never be able to forget you. You were the best thing that ever happened to me.

"Yeah, he pretty much did  the opposite of forget you." The twins were back to their old, wild personalities. "He got soooo depressed. For a while, I thought he was gonna die of sadness."

"She didn't need know that," I said, chopping them each on the head. 

"But I'm  glad I do." She chuckled. "Did you really miss me that much?" 

"Oh I wasn't the only one." I said defending myself. "The twins haven't played a single prank ever since you go hospitalized."

"Wow, it looks like I'm  very needed here." She said happily. " I missed out on a lot. I plan on making it up to everyone."

Then her expression changed completely. A daunting look replaced her happy smile. "Shit."

"What's wrong?" I said worriedly.

"Kyon!" She ran her fingers through her hair like she was freaking out. I haven't been sending him money for my apartment rent! Does he know that I've been asleep? Have you guys kept in touch?"

I looked at her bluntly. "I completely forgot about that guy."

She nearly fell to the floor.  "You idiot!"

I stood there dumbstruck for a moment. But something about the nostalgia of the moment made me laugh. It started with a chuckle but then evolved to the point where my sides hurt. (Y/n) even joined me in laughing. Soon enough we had every person in the room laughing with us. And they didn't even know why they were laughing. I have had a moment like this with Gon and the others. I guess that's how you find your real friends. People you can laugh with for no reason at all.

(Y/n) took a stood up with the smile returned on her face. "Okay, so I guess we can all agree that me being here now is a miracle. But miracles happen. And for this reason! We need to celebrate! We'll have a big family reunion. With all  of our friends, everyone is invited." She threw her hands in the air. "Who's with me?"

I  stood up next to her. "Let's party!"

"Yeah!"

"Woohoo!"

"Let's do this!"

The rest of the night we enjoyed every little bit of time we had with each other.  And the real party hasn't even begun yet. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Hello you beautiful creatures!!

Okay so are you guys happy now? I hope so, because I am. I'm pretty satisfied with my work. But please don't tell me I was the only one that forgot about Kyon.... That guy at the beginning of the first book. He also appeared at the end. Hehehe.

Okay, That's all! :3

Thanks for reading!

Tell me what you think!

❤️See you next time!🍉