phenominiall

Victoria's p.o.v:

2 weeks later:

I woke up wrapped in Niall's arms again.We have sorta been sneaking around without harry noticing cause I did not want niall to get killed over this and I don't need the boss finding out, so we're not like a couple, just friends with benefits. I smiled and rested my head on his chest for a moment before getting up. I heard Niall groan as i struggled out of his grasp. "good morning babe." i smiled "Good morning, come on, get up. we don't want harry walking in," He jumped out of bed and wrapped his arms around me. He started kissing me but when the kiss got heated I had to break it up. "isnt it a little early for this?" I said. He broke away "Your right, Come on we gotta get dressed." Harry can't find out about that and neither can my boss I just can't be with Niall or he will get hurt. This is one of the times I hate my job. urg

I grabbed a pair of ripped skinny jeans a mint green T-shirt and my converse boots and walked to the bathroom to take a 10 minute shower. " Never mind all find someone like you, i wish nothing but the best for yoooouuuu too" i sang while showering. " don't forget me i beg i'll remember you said, sometimes it last in love but sometimes it hurts instead" I finished the song and stepped out of the shower after and into my clothes. I dried my hair and left it in it's curls. I don't wear makeup i like the natural look, so i was ready to leave. I walked out to find all the boys standing in the room smiling. "Is there something wrong?" "Victor! why didn't i know you could sing." I blushed at louis remark. "Because i can't" "bull" harry yelled. "love, your spectacular" Niall said. The boys nodded. " You should open up for us at our next concert" Liam asked. My face probably looked like a tomato. "Victor, please open for us? please please please." louis jumped up and down begging." I don't think i'm just allowed to do that" oh god i cant start singing or anything it will interfere with my job, harry knows this so why is h- oh he wants me to get out but he doesnt understand im staying a spy for his protection. "You are Victoria, you sound stunning, just like the boys, you've got that spark" who said that? oh wait they can't hear my thoughts."Did you hear that?" I asked aloud. "Oh yeah, So uncle Si what did you think?" harry said grabbing his phone off the table and putting it to his ear."Put it on speaker hazza" zayn pleaded. "One moment Si." Harry set the phone back down and hit speaker. "Victoria?" simon asked waiting for me to answer. "yes" "Victoria, i was wondering if you would meet me to discuss some things about your talent. you have a real knack for singing and i need to hear you in person, a mobile device doesn't quite capture the escence of beauty." "Um, ok. anywhere you want." I'll just come by your's later this week. I'll be bringing a few friends with me, is that alright?" "Of course" "Ok then see you soon" I gave harry a look before remembering my job. Oh god not only would they kill me, they would bring harry back into something he hates. I have to talk to harry soon,as much as I would like to leave my corrupted boss. I would rather have harrys protection ensured.

Niall's p.o.v

I couldn't believe how phenomenal Victoria's voice was.She was amazing. Once i heard her singing i grabbed the other boys and they all agreed. We were so mesmerized by her voice we didn't notice her come out of the bathroom. "Is there something wrong?" why would she think that. I looked around, well we are starring at her kind of weird. We told her how much we loved her voice and she talked to uncle Si on the phone, I was so happy for her. But she seemed a bit off.Her and Harry kept exchanging looks. I mean he is her brother but im like her boyfrie- fuck friend. same difference. I really need to get my shit together and ask her out.

Louis's p.o.v

Victor had a secret talent and she never told me, well she never sang to me but still. She's gonna meet with Si and she might get a record deal! I hope she does, she deserves it.She seemed a bit off today ever since the talk with simon, I am really close to victor as you can tell. but I know shes debating something,  I just don't know what it is. she doesn't trust me enough yet but ill respect her wishes. Also sh- *bzzzzz My phone vibrated in my back pocket interrupting my thoughts. I grabbed it out to see a txt from an unknown #

Im coming for the girl.

I figured it was a sex joke and ignored it. "heyheyhey its your..,,, girrrrlfriend hah I lied, you aint got shiiiiiiiit." oh look Eleanors calling.

"hey babe what's up!" "loubear, sweet heart I love you." I smiled we continued our conversation for about 1/2 an hour. "well, lou if thats how you think poobear gets the honey then im never watching that show again and my childhood is ruined. Anyways tell vic we're going shopping as in me, perr,dani and her cause sierria can't make it." "ok love, wait whos Sierra?" "uh shes just a friend of ours no biggie, love love love you! kisses, muah" and with that she hung up.

Harry's p.o.v:

I havent heard Victoria sing in awhile she was always shy about her voice,but she's great. She's gonna Meet Uncle Si! This will be awesome. maybe she can get out of that dreadful job like I did she doesn't seem as happy as I thought she would. so what is going on? with the look shes giving me now shes definitely gonna tell me about it later. Im really dreading later.

Victoria's p.o.v

Well, the day has had a good start so far. After the boy's told me i could sing-which i don't want to believe cause maybe they will drop it and i dont have to worry about my job- they all walked downstairs and left me to myself. I heard someone walk upstairs and i ignored it. I should of turned around because i felt someone jump on me. I looked up. "LOUIS!" I screamed trying to act like i couldnt get him off of me (cause lets face it im a super awesome, super spy. And Lou weighs like nothing (but if I tossed him off the bed like it was nothing he would be a little suspicious.) As i continued the act I didn't realize i was so close to the edge of the bed and 'bam' i fell on my side on the floor I started giggling. But man do i need to start focusing more. im actually glad to go back to work I've been so out of it. "Victor, i so sworry" Louis said with puppy dog eyes as he got off the bed offering me a hand. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. "dude, your fine, and im fine do I look like a china doll? I cant get hurt that easily" lou chuckled "Anyway's Eleanor called and said her, perrie , and Danielle are all going shopping and they wanted to know if you would join them? and they said someone named sierria can't come this time?" oh yeah the boys dont know sierria. Harry met her once right before xfactor auditions but I dont think he would remember. shes one of my best friends I've known her since I was a kid. She is a spy as well, she has light-Brown wavy hair, she has a slightly darker skin tone, she's fit and just overall gorgeous. "Sure, i'd love a girl's day out." I said snapping out of my thoughts. "Ok, get ready i'll go text them, you want to have a besties day this week? cause remember, im your new bestie? " I looked up at him and giggled"sure of course" and with that he walked downstairs.

-30 minutes later-

"TIME TO GO"  I heard louis scream. I stuck my phone in my pocket threw on a Purple Jack Wills hoodie that I stole from Harry, and went downstairs. Eleanor, Perrie, and Danielle were giving their boyfriends a kiss before getting in the car. I felt someone wrap their arm's around my waist as i was walking towards the car. "Bye, babe"Niall whispered kissing me on the cheek. "bye" i smiled before getting in the car. I hope harry didnt see nialls little 'added hug' up there. We told the boys that the girlfriends of 1D met me while the boys were on tour. But ive known them all since birth really, except danielle i really did meet her while the dude's were touring. Eleanor and sierria are my only best friends that are spies like me. Perrie used to be a spy but she has enough people in her family where shes off the hook, so she can continue being in Little mix, But she still knows how to kick ass. Danielle isnt a spy nor does she have a spy family but she knows. Well she found out by accident. Because she walked into our house when me and Eleanor were busy hiding the evidence of some dudes we 'took care of' needless to say, she was scared shitless but we talked to her, told her everything and taught her how to defend herself and everything is ok now and she just goes with it. time to get this show on the road I put on my aviators and we left.