~The File~

I woke up to the sunlight shining through my curtains. I let out a loud yawn and climbed out of bed."I have so much to do today"  I whined. Read the file, go hang out with Louis, and oh wow thats all I can actually come up with right about now. Ok I thought it was a busy day but I guess its average.  Well to get ready for the day I'm wearing my Harry potter sweatshirt, denim skinny jeans  and beat up combat boots.My hair is pulled up in a messy bun, my nerd glasses on, and  my mascara is applied. And that's how you get ready in the morning with Victoria Styles.Anyway I went back into my closet and pushed the clothes apart so that i was looking at a keypad.  I entered my password which made a little door open up containing a safe,  I entered that code and retrieved the file. It is way too much work for a simple case. Anyway I opened the file on my desk; pulled out the papers,  plugged in the flash drive, fanned out all the pictures etc. So what I've read so far is that I'm disguising myself as a fan of 'the wanted' I have to change my hair up a bit and dress slutty.  Let's see here oh god, their band is in trouble I have to protect them because This guy (who works for them) is trying to kill them. So the band is informed that they have a spy coming to help them and they're signing confidentiality papers and everything.  But down to the fun stuff. They think one of the bodyguards is planning to harm them,  and his "partners in crime" are normally very keen in showing their body. Well they have identified a girl that they know is working with this man. I have to kill her, pretend to be her, figure out what this guys deal is and stop it. Also I need to slap that one bald guy's face.

         "LOOOOOUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIS," since I've finished reading the case I can hangout with Louis. I grabbed the essentials wallet, cell phone,  car keys,9mm pistol, lipstick  and stuck them in my bag as I jogged downstairs.  "LOOOOUUI--" my sentence was cut short because someone *cough, louis* had to go and throw a bloody pillow at me. "Oi, I was talking you nutter!" Louis smirked at me before opening his mouth. "No. No you weren't love you were screaming." I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed before running up and tackling me onto the floor. He sat on top of me and started tickling me so much that I was crying. "Loo----uuiii-ss, get your ass off of me!" He stopped tickling me for a moment.         "And why should I do that?" "Cause we're supposed to hangout today?" He pondered on that for a moment and finally stood up and dusted himself off (very theatrically might I add) before helping me up."Why thank you good sir" I said with a fake tip of the hat. "You're very welcome my lady" he said bowing. "Ok Louis go and change out of this ridiculous onesie and into some normal clothes please." He flipped me the bird before retreating to his room.I rolled my eyes and I waited him to get ready. I heard my little leprechaun approaching and I pretended not to notice while I continued to scroll through my Twitter newsfeed. I felt his arms wrap around my stomach with his head resting on my shoulder.  "I missed you last night. I didn't get to wrap my arms around you and protect you from all the monsters."he whispered in my ear. I smilied and turned in his arms to face him. He slid his hands in my back pockets and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He brought his face to mine and closed the gap between us. Our tongues danced together within eachothers mouths. I slid my hands into his gorgeous blonde hair. And he picked me up and set me on the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer, and his hands started traveling up my shirt. "Don't mind me. Just a passer by that is supposed to be leaving now. And also may I remind you i could have been a certain curly haired lad" Niall smiled and rested his forehead against mine.He kissed me softly on the lips and stood up to pick me up off the countertop. "Thanks lou!," I said tossing him my car keys "I'll be there in one minute tops."  He put on his red jack wills hoodie and sassily rolled his eyes as he sauntered out of the house. I gave Niall a hug and started to leave but he pulled me back for a second and started kissing my neck, he made his way up to my lips and gave me a long sweet kiss. "Ok baby, have fun with Lou." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and headed out the door. I wrapped a grey scarf around my hair, and put on a pair of white sunglasses that covered half my face.

                         "Okay lou, " I said climbing into my camaro, "where to?"

{I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED,  AND I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT, I JUST DONT HAVE A COMPUTER, I APOLOGIZE :*(  BUT ANYWAY I HAVE EVERYTHING PLANNED I WANT THIS TO BE A LONG STORY AND HOPEFULLY ILL START WRITING ON A NORMAL PACE SOON.

              BYE FOR NOW! LOVE YOU!♡ MUAH .