day with loubear

Lou and I decided the mall would be a good first stop. Well I decided. All he did was give me a long look before slouching in his chair and agreeing.  Once we were inside we just walked around for a bit trying not to get noticed.  when Lou found a nice lingerie shop that he "just had to go into." Inside the store Louis was all giggly and overlyexcited.  and he ran and picked up some string thing which I don't even understand what its supposed to look like but he liked it I guess. because he started to try and put it on. I couldn't stop laughing at the sight of him, his arms were bent in the air like deformed wings and it looked like the string was cutting off the circulation in his face from how it was laying. I quickly snapped a pic and tried to help him out but somehow got tangled in it myself.  so now we were stuck together and we looked weird honestly.  So if anyone walked by now they would definitely get the wrong idea. "um, are you ok? do you need assistance?" Oh just our luck the store clerk is coming up. She was a young girl early twenties I think, but before she could cut us free she dropped the scissors she was holding and whipped out her phone to take a picture of the situation.  Which means our sunglasses & scarves must have fallen off, Dammit. "oh my gawd, oh my gawd, I can't believe it!! I was almost gonna stay home today but I came in anyway and look here you are, how crazy? but like for real I love you guys!" she was so giddy with excitement that it started drawing in a crowd. Louis desperately wanted to avoid any unwanted attention so he tried to talk his way out. "quick please cut us out before everyone notices us,  please I'll give you my autograph and a picture. Yeah? " the girl, Whitney according to her nametag,  started to realize what was happening and snapped out of her daze. "oh yeah,  sorry about that,  ill get you out of there." she picked up the fallen scissors and cut us loose. We both signed the notepad she pulled out and snapped a quick picture with her.  I could see flashes of peoples cameras.  and hear people giving us various shoutouts. We couldn't do anything about it because paul came running through the crowd and started pulling us though tge crowd.  "nice meeting you,  Whitney! " Louis called over his shoulder.  "Ahhhhhhhhh Louis Tomlinson knows my name!!!#!#"

Paul jerked us through the crowd and out of the mall before releasing us.

"  alot of pictures were taken of you two in there and thise pictures look pretty scandalous some just look stupid but the others....You're going to have alot of explaining to do, the rumors have already started. " Louis and I exchanged looks before laughing hysterically.  "Louis oh my god your such a dumbass! but I love you anyway. " We explained to Paul what happened and what we would say at any upcoming interviews. He bid us goodbye and went on his way. Louis  I  climbed into the car and got ready for our next destination. I turned around to look out the back window before reversing when I noticed something blinking red in the backseat.My eyes were wide as I realized what it was  I pushes Louis out of the car and turned to make my escape but it was too late. It made a noise as if it had been activated and then smoke started to feel up the car. I tried opening the car door but i passed out on the steering wheel before I could.

        I slowly opened my eyes and remembered what had occurred.There was a cold breeze aginst my bare skin, I must have been stripped down to my bra and panties while I was asleep.Also My hands were bound together and tied up to a bed post. I sat up as best as I could, The room was pitch black and I could hear some shuffling of feet in the distance. Now the sound of footsteps was clear as day and they stopped somewhere in front of me. "Hello beautiful."  A voice said in front of me.  A voice I knew all too well.