oh I soooo don't do malls

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY COULDN'T REALLY WORD IT I DON'T GO SHOPPING AT MALLS AND STUFF.

ANYWHO MUCH LOVE BABES! ! <3

"Ekkkkk, vicky you need this dress! " I turned around as perrie came running up to me holding a mid-length mint green dress. "Girl you will be looking gorgeous in that dress"perrie says snapping her fingers. "What was that?" "I was trying to turn on my ghetto" she mumbled taking sudden interest in her pink boots. "It was great, and this dress is great. I love it perr! but im not much of a dress person" I said trying to hand it back she just shrugged and handed it to me to try on anyway. El and Dani were still looking for a dress so we went to help them. "Perr when can I see yours?" I want everyones opinion at the same time cause im wearing it for mine and zayn's anniversary coming up"she bit her lip and sighed. "I'm kinda scared he forgot though."she said while brushing the pink hair out of her face."Maybe he's just acting like he forgot you know? Only time will tell."

"yeah, ohhh look I think I see El" Perrie exclaimed. Indeed, we saw El holding a huge pile of dresses sitting by dani. She looked up at us with a pouty face, her hair was a mess and she looked mad."Perrie, Vic I can't find THE perfect dress for my date this friday" El sighed in defeat. El may be a spy but she is still a total girly-girl at timesthats why shes complaining about an occasion in-3, 4days I thought as I counted the days on my fingers. " I have an idea" I said. El looked at me with hope. "Do you know where Lou is taking you?"          "no, he just said dress fancy" "hmmm" I thought for a moment I know the perfect dress but I dont know if they would have it here. "I've got one in mind but I dont know if its here cause I saw it online once somewhere"

"El stay by the dressing room and hold our dresses, girls come with me." They all saluted and did what I said.

I walked around looking for a dress. "Perr, Dani" i called. "yes?" they said. "we need a red dress, ok there are a couple racks around here, start looking report back to me with your choices. ill tell you if it's the one im thinking ok" "k" and with that we split up. I walked up to the rack and started sorting through the dresses. I parted dresses half on each side of the rack and I saw the perfect dress on the other side of the store. I ran towards it and smacked into someone. "ow"I said rubbing my forehead I looked up and saw perrie and dani doin the same. I chuckled. " I guess this is the dress?" Perrie said. Me and Dani laughed and I grabbed it and we returned to el. "ellllllllll, guess what we found?" I sang walking up to her. " you found a dress! ohhhh let me see"

I pulled the dress from behind my back and handed it to her. El's face lit up like a kid on Christmas day. "it's perfect thanks guys, how did you find it?" "we'll we saw it at the same time and i knew it was the one online and they knew it was great too." we laughed as we remembered what happened and el just looked at us funny. "lets go try on our dresses girls"I said and we walked into different dressing rooms to change. lets get this over with"ok girls 1 2 3" dani said. we all walked out to inspect each other's dress. El was wearing a blood- red dress that fell an inch above her knee. it fit her figure perfectly,el was gorgeous. Perrie wore a white dress that reached her knees. there was a gold belt around her waist, she was stunning. Dani had on a blue knee-lenth dress with a galaxy print on it, beautiful. "we are fabulous" el yelled. Earning a few stares from some customers."Perrie that dress is perfect for your anniversary!" El said and me and Dani agreed. perrie blushed and we continued shopping. We bought some shoes and accesory's to go with our dresses. I bought some skinny jeans and a few graphic tees and we paid for everything.

Our hands were full of shopping bags as we made our way to the food court for lunch. Perrie and Dani watched the bags and me and el walked up to order some  chinese food. There was a short girl at the register with. long beach blonde hair starring at her phone. "hi, what can I get for you?" she said still looking at her phone. El started ordering but the girl wasnt paying attention so I coughed loudly. She looked up annoyed, atleast I got her attention. "We would like 3 orders of seaseme  chicken , 1 stirfry, and add your manager's number. " she scoffed and punched the order in. "who do you think you are mrs,bitch?" I admit I was being extra moody but I had to go back to work soon, so even the little things were pissing me off. But I mean its not like I really insulted her I mean that was my worst comeback ever. "why don't you google me hun, its Victoria styles," she gulped. "Im so sorry ma'am I didn't know" yeah,-- wait what?now I'm confused.  "you didn't google me yet?" she leaned over the counter and whispered. "im in the New League we are mostly taught  by learning about you, we all want to meet you so bad, how did I not recognize you? I'm so sorry I was a douche, but could I have your autograph, no one will believe this without proof!" oh she's in the New League. That's the newest reign of spys they're like freshman or a.k.a freshmeat. Ive had people ask me for autographs all the time. For being Harrys sister, and for being a spy, also im tumblr famous! haha not.

paradeofdinosaurs is my supercool blog, uh huh, wait what was I doing? oh yeah. "sure thing" I gave her my autograph, received our food and then we walked over to the girls. We told them everything that happened, ate the food and drove home.

(I am so not a popular tumblr person but   I don't feel like making a fake account or anything)