TEST-DUMMY

VICTORIA:

I drove to the shooting range up the road from my house. There weren't any people there of course, because I bought it, stocked it up with weapons and have it on serious lock down. I entered the code to get in and grabbed my 9mm and started shooting the test-dummy. 'bang' bang'bang, after a couple mintutes of solid headshots I ended up shooting it's head off. I felt so relaxed. But all good things must come to an end. I stuck the gun in the holster on my leg, and retreated to my car. 'I guess I gotta go back now' I thought. I got in the car and headed back to the house.

I parked the car and walked into the space where a door used to be. It was strangly quiet. I looked down and noticed there was a fresh pair of tracks leading to the safe room. 'huh' in the amount of time I was gone something definitely could of happened but there would be commotion since Harry, El, and Perrie are here.'chk'chk' I heard a gun being cocked faintly. There must be people outside. I stood up and walked outside quietly. All I could hear was the wind.'weird'.'slish' that was definitely a knife what the fuck? I drew my gun and speed walked to the backyard. I opened the gate, and I saw a figure. I did the only thing neccesary and I shot it in the head, ....----.....

And the head fell off, wtf wheres the blood?--- omg, its a dummy. what is going on?

'ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' I heard like 10 different people scream. I had my weapon aimed as i walked further into the yard only to see The boys, Perrie, El, and dani huddled up hugging each other cause of the gunshot. Once they saw it was me they calmed down a little bit, but still clung to one other.I flung my arms out as if to say 'what the hell?' I was still sporting a confuzed look on my face as I stuck my gun in the holster.

"um aren't you boys," I gestured to niall liam, zayn, and louis."supposed to be really mad.? and shouldn't you girls be upset? and harry should'n-  you know what someone please f-ing explain what is f-ing going on.???" I asked them all at once.

"well," louis began as they broke out of the death grip on eachother.

"When you left we thought about everything you said and realized that you were completly right, we apologized for flipping out and begged the girls for forgiveness. Then Perrie, El, and Harry decided we should know how to defend ourselves so we started learning the basics without actually using bullets may I add that's why you scared us so much when you shot that dummy." louis explained. I sighed and rubbed my temples trying to ease my mind.

"victor?" I heard zayn call my name so I looked up and saw all the guys, excluding harry, on their knees with their hands clasped together.It then dawned on me they were 'begging' for something.

"please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please----" "please what?" I said as I cut Liam off.  "please forgive us for being total dicks, we were just shocked, we shouldn't of snapped at you, and um thank you for saving our lives." Niall said. I smiled at them. "I am not mad at you guys don't worry. I forgive you for whatever you think you've done but your reaction was expected. I just didn't want you flipping out on El or Perrier for something out of their control." Everyone smiled as the boys stood up and brushed the dirt off of them. They all walked up to me with open arms and I welcomed them into a group hug. I was so glad everyone was all happy again they're so sweet and,-----, wait, why is someones hand, on my ass?

"whose hand is on my ass?" I asked. I heard el giggle. "pssh, asghd, sorry Vic I thought you were louis. you both have big asses." she said and everyone started laughing. 'beep' my phone went off signaling a text message. We all seperated as opened my phone.''get ready' it read. I crinkled my forehead untill I saw who it was from, it was my boss.

"guys something weird is about to happen. Ask Harry or one of the girls about what's going on, ok? I have to go meet my boss." I said to them, waving bye. 'NO' they all shouted. I smiled weakly and closed my eyes as I heard the buzzing sound which signalled my upcoming transportation and I felt my body being transported.

When I opened my eyes I stared at a white wall 'oh god'.

"Hello Victoria" I heard him say. I turned around to face him.

My boss, Robin Twist.

WOAH, UNEXPECTED. WELL, EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED. ANYWAY I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ROBIN HE IS JUST GONNA YOU KNOW BE THE BAD GUY ANY WAY YOU WILL HAVE A SCENE WITH VICTORIA AND NIALL SOON AND SOME  MOMENTS WITH THE OTHER BOYS. WHAT WOULD THEIR SHIPPING NAME BE?