hehe I guess you deserve an explanation

Victorias p.o.v

Once harry pulled down our street and el's flat came into view, I noticed the front door was kicked in. Without a second thought I opended the car door and army rolled out of the moving vehicle. Harry slammed on brakes as I ran towards the house. Once i got to the door I noticed El on the floor knocked out.I froze. Oh god where is Perrie? Danielle? The boys? I ran Inside and saw some huge man sitting on someone.

Oh no It was perrie. I was running towards them as I shouted "get your mother@#$£en hands off her you dick!"I lunged for his neck and wrapped my legs around his neck. I heard harry pull in the driveway and i saw perrie start to stand up. I knew if i didn't kill this man now, he would come back and I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN. And with that I snapped the mans neck. Kill first ask question's later right? I jumped up and perrie started walking towards me but just passed out in my arms. I gently laid her dow next to el, as harry came in. "WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT? YOU DON'T JUMP OUT OF A MOVING VEHICLE WHEN I'M NOT EXPECTING IT! WAIT WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE GIRLS ?ARE THEY OK? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DOOR? WHO IS THAT GUY? IS HE--WHAT---" I waited for Harry to start taking in his surroundings and realize that something actually happened. When he spoke again he was frantic."wh-wg, hu--gh asghjf?"I sighed. "Harry the girls are fine they're just unconscious, that man must of been one of laryks men, and Yes he is dead" I waited for the information to sink in, he acts like he has never seen a dead body and he used to do this stuff too.I pulled my pistol out of my bra, (yes I can fit it there) and checked the other rooms and around the house making sure there wasn't anyone else here. After doing a perimeter check I walked back inside.  "Umm, Victor?" Harry said after looking around the room. "Where are the boys? And Danielle?"

shit shit shit. "I have no clue." I said as I bit my bottom lip, and stood up. why didn't El and Perrie go to the safe room? safe room? ahhhhh safe room! "harry Eleanor has a safe room they have to be in there, grab El and I will grab Perrie." He followed my instructions and picked El up as I grabbed Perrie.We walked down the hall to the safe room I opened the door and saw the boys and Dani just starring at us. We set the girls down and I grabbed a med kit, that always stays in the safe room, and started treating their wounds. Once I was done I turned around to everyone. They were shocked, confused, angry, they portrayed lots of different emotions.

"Um, how's the weather this evening?" I asked to try and break the awkward silence. They all looked at me and Louis spoke up, "what the hell just happened, Huh? How can you all fight like that? and dont fucking say 'karate'cause i know thats another damn lie"he sniffled and zayn spoke up "yeah and you just killed someone, we saw" I looked up at zayn I tried to say something but nothing came out. " Tell us what the fuck is going on." I guess I had to explain, they couldn't be left in the dark forever.Before I could speak Perrie started waking up and so did El. They took in what was going on and they looked horrified, they weren't mad about the previous fight, they were just scared the boys wouldn't want anything to do with us anymore. I looked at the girls and they nodded. I sighed in defeat.I looked at my brother who hasn't said a word this whole time. I started rubbing my forehead trying to prevent an upcoming headache.  "Harry go deal with the body please? while I explain everything. " I then looked at the other boys as Harry left the room. "We will tell you everything and answer all your question's, if you hear us out ok?"               "Sure, just f@#$ing tell us" Liam shouted telling me this would be a long night. "You may want to sit down for this." They sat down and waited for an explanation. "Um well, I will start from the very beginning I guess" "Please do" Louis said obviously pissed off at us.

"Well me and my family are spys same with el and perrie." One of the boys grunted. "It sounds weird.  Trust me I know but just listen." After organizing my thoughts I began again. "Ever since I was little I have been training, going on missions, and learning about being a spy. What to do, what not to do. How to fight, how to hide a body, how to interogate, and lots more. I was raised to do it, so I continued it, it's also very hard to get out of it. They can easily have you killed. Well you see Harry hated it there and wanted so desperately to get out and pursue other goals but the boss wouldn't let him," "who is the boss"lou asked.