OH MY FUCKING SIERRA!!!!

I know youve waited along while and im so so so sorrybut here is the next chapter in definitely not preppy.

RECAP:

 'diiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnng dooooooooooonnnnnnng' the doorbell broke us out of our hug as we wearily eyed the door. "Li, you spoke too soon." el said as I made my way to pick through the eye hole. I was fine with it I mean its just a doorbell. Everyone else looked like Satan himself was outside with a box of bombs or something. I rolled my eyes and looked out the little peek thing, Only to see that someone was holding their finger to it. I hate it when that happens. uuuuuhhhh this means I have to open it to find out who is at the door and I really want to know. I wish that hadn't fixed the door so i could just see who it is. I looked over at them and shrugged my shoulders. Their eyes grew wider and they were ready to protest but it was too late cause I opened the door. Well they say curiosity killed the cat right? I might as well test that theory. 

PRESENT TIME:

I opened the door and 

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" i scream, everyone was at my side in 10 seconds.

"VICKY BOO" Sierra my best friend. She is an undercover agent at a modeling agency. She wanted to stay in the business but they wanted her pretty face in magazines so she does missions for them by going different places to model and doing whatever it is they tell her too. This girl is gorgeous. She is light skinned,she has long curly brown hair, chocolate glazed eyes, a petite frame, she has a really bubbly personality,  She's about 5"5 in height and her smile could light up a whole room. Wow if she ever gets on those dating sites she should get me to write her bio. Anyways I can't believe she's here right now.She held out her arms for a hug and i ran and tackled her to the floor. " oh my goodness i missed you so much" I said as i picked myself off the ground and left her there. she rolled her eyes and stood up."Well thanks for the help" she said referring to the fact that i left her on the floor."ahem, you going to show us who is at the door?"" I turned around to see the boys looking at us curiously, as i move out of the way to show who was at the door. El, Dani, and perrie instantly run and tackle her again. "ahhhhhhhhh, its sierra"i saw harry's eyes light up with recognition as he realized who she was, he walked over and pulled her in a tight hug."long time no see eh, sierra?" she laughed and welcomed his embrace.  "Yeah it has been awhile, i missed you."

"i'm so confused right now"Louis spoke up. ah shit i forgot they existed--i mean i forgot they were here.Well time for introductions i suppose. "well boys," i started waiting for everyone to get quiet. 

"This is my very best friend Sierria, Sierria these guys are my other best friends the boys." zayn rolled his eyes and clarified to a confused sierra. " i'm zayn, the Irish one is niall, the bald guy is liam, the jumpy one is Louis, i'm pretty sure you know harry, and we're one direction." Sierria giggled. "i know who you are, i was just confused cause your house is a fucking disaster right now." I brought her into the living room, well what's left of it anyway, and filled her in."And that's how babies are born, naw i'm kidding but yeah that's the events that took place today. So get yourself situated while i go read this file and study up on my case, keep an eye on the boys for me.

         I walked upstairs to my bedroom, oh my gawd i haven't been here in awhile, did you know they sell bedspreads with my face on tgem at the agency? Well i have one, i'm a little self-absorbed, just a bit. I threw my current mission stuff on my bed and grabbed my mac book off the desk. My tumblr was opened and it took all my willpower to close the window, i'm telling you the struggle is real. I signed into my Pandora and set my computer to the side.

"Going back to the corner where i first saw you

gonna camp in my sleeping back i'm not gonna move." aww it ended no come back,  but wait angelic voices i hear?