Prologue Part 5

Lucy's P.O.V

Me and Natsu choosed YES. While King Igneel, my Step-Mother and my two Step-Sister's said, NO.  And the only person left to choose was my dad.

" I want the best for my daughter, but I have to say... 

NO "

And with those words, me and Natsu knew that we won't be able to see each other ever...again. It was two, against five. Me and Natsu lost. Then Natsu hugged me and said, " Lucy! "

I hugged him back and I said, " Natsu! "

" I guess it's settled, you two will never be together again! Now get out of the castle poor girl! " King Igneel yelled.

" NNNNOOOO!!!! " Natsu yelled.

Many guards came out of nowhere and they tried to separate us. The guards tried pulling Natsu away from me, while my Step-Mother And my two Step-Sister's were trying to pull me away from Natsu. In the corner of my eye, I can see my dad leaving the room. Does he not care about what's going on? Then they finally got me and Natsu separated.

" No, Lucy! " He yelled.

" Natsu! " I yelled.

It was too late. Slowly, I wasn't able to see Natsu again...

As we got home, my dad and my Step-Mother started yelling at me.

" So, that's where you been! You little brat! " She yelled.

" I bought you everything you wanted Lucy! A big mansion, I even married another woman so that way you can still feel like this is still a whole family! " Dad yelled at me.

" I know that money can buy you so many things! But there is always one thing that money can't buy you! Money, can never buy you happiness! " I yelled, then Minerva kicked my back.

" What do you mean, money can't buy you happiness?! That's so stupid! With money, I can buy books, fancy clothes and whatever I wanted. To me, that's what money means. " Minerva said.

" Yeah! You got that! " Then Lisanna jumped on my back.

" Stop it! " I yelled.

" What did you say?! Continue?! Okay! " Minerva said, kicking my back.

" AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! " I screamed.

" That's enough girl's! Let me handle the rest! "

Then she grabbed me by my dress and yelled, " Damn you little brat! Your gonna pay for doing this to us! Lisanna! Finish her off! "

 " Yes, mom. This is gonna be fun! "

My step-Mother let me go and I fell onto the ground.

" Lisanna! Please, don't do this to me! " I yelled, as I started to cry.

" It's Princess Lisanna! " Then she punched me in the face.

A little bit of blood went on the floor and on my dress. Then Lisanna kicked me in the stomach and I fell to the ground. I was out of breath. I feel like, I'm dead. Someone...help...

" Go to your room, now! " Queen Titania yelled. I slowly got up.

" Man, your slow! " Minerva kicked my back, again.

I was about to fall again, but I was still able to stand. I walked all the way to my room. They locked me up there for 3 days. I heard that Papa is really sick and he might not have anymore strength to stay alive. So, before he died, they let me see him.

" Lucy, I'm so sorry for yelling at you. " He said.

" It's okay. " I replied as I  hugged him.

" Hopefully you get to see that boy again. He seems to be a very nice person. Please...live... " 

" What are you trying to say dad?! " I asked, I started crying.

" I don't have much left to live. *Cough, cough, cough* "

" Dad! " I yelled.

" I know you'll see him again.  *Cough*  Don't worry, I'll be in a better place with your mother. "

" I know, I know! But... *Sniff* " I said.

" I'm so sorry for everything  *Cough*  I did. Like, how I married another woman. I'm so sorry. I hope that you can forgive me.  *Cough, cough*  "

" Lucy...I love you... " Those were the last words that I heard from my dad.

" Dad?! DAD!!!!! "

I cried for hours and hours in my room.

~10 years later~

And here I am. Still Lucy Heartfilia. I'm 18 years old. I'm still living in the mansion and now I officially became the maid of my Step-Mother and my two Step-Sister's. All I do now, is clean, wash the dishes and run errands. One wrong move and it's all over for me. I promised myself that I won't ever make a mistake. I still have that half broken heart necklace. But there is one problem...I don't remember his name and how he looks like. All was left was this necklace. I wonder if he still has the other half? Does he still remember me? Maybe not. It's been 10 years since we last met. My Step-Mother and my two Step-Sister's have been more mean to me then before. But, I have to keep on smiling..so maybe one day...

I'll be able to see him again!