Chapter 19 Never Let Go

Natsu's P.O.V

. . .

" You stay away from her! I swear! If you lay a finger on her, I'm gonna burn you to ashes! You hear me?! " Natsu yelled.

 " Don't worry, I won't...but my guards will... " He replied.

" What?! " Lucy yelled. Then when I looked at Lucy, she was shivering. Is she scared? Maybe.

" Don't worry Lucy. We'll do this together. " I said, as I put my arm around her.

She stopped shivering and said, " Yeah! " 

" Okay! Do what ever you want, but you will never separate me and Lucy! " I yelled.

" I'm not here to separate you too. " Dad said.

" Then why ya here? " Happy asked. 

" I want both of you to stop seeing each other and stop being friends. I won't accept a girl like her in my castle. " Dad replied.

" Is that what you want? " Lucy asked.

" Lucy... " I began to say. 

" Yes it is. " Dad replied.

" But, what about my birthday party? Please tell me your coming! " I yelled. She didn't reply.

" She can come to the mask ball for your party. But you two can't see each other. Okay? " Dad explained.

" But...why?! " I asked, confused.

" I just told you. Guards, take her away. " Dad said.

" Yes, sir. " Three guards said, at the same time.

" What?! No!! " I yelled. I tried running up to her, but a few guards stopped me. The guards were leading Lucy to another direction.

" Lucy!!! No!! " I yelled at the top of my lungs. " Lucy!! " Happy yelled and he was crying.

" Lucy!!!! Luce!!! Lucy!! Don't leave me!! " I yelled. 

Then she stopped walking, same with the guards. She turned around, tears were in her eyes, she smiled and said, " I'm not gonna leave you. Were still friends, right? And this won't be the last time that we will meet. See ya at your birthday party...Natsu... " 

Then she turned around and she left. " Lucy!!! Come back!! " I yelled, but she never turned around. 

" LUCY!!!!!! " I yelled at the top of my lungs. I started crying. It felt like Lucy was disappearing from my memories, my life and my heart. Especially my heart. 

Lucy's P.O.V

I hate this. This is unfair. I don't want this to happen to me and him again...but...it did. Why does this have to happen again? Everything was going fine...but now...what just happened now...was unexpected for me. Today, was another day that I never expected. And I wish that this didn't happen today.

If only this wasn't a nightmare that came true...

~Chapter 20 - Separated Once Again - Preview~

5 days has passed since I last saw Natsu and it's just a  week away...until...the mask ball...also know as...Natsu's 19th birthday...

Author's Note

Hey minna! Sophie here! How was your weekend? Mine, was good...I guess. The whole time, I was reading manga, watching anime and updating my books! Lol! =) 

Here are the people that I wanna thank! =)

TheOtakuGirlNextDoor

supergirl13109m

magda0418

J4Soul

AngeleneLabonete

NekoBlossom

naomivalentines

Stacy-sama

CourtneyTomes

Hollythecuteneko

LadyLucy10

KathleenBear8

BoStaffKeyBlade13

GraceKim825

PrincessAmirah_16

Thanks guys! Your the best! Sorry if that was a lot of names! Also, I'm really sorry that this chapter was really short. I wanted to watch this new anime that I am dying to watch! And if I didn't mention your name, it's either that I forgot your username or I'm just really tried! =)

Also, I wanna thank everyone for reading, voting, commenting and putting this book into your reading list(s)! I really appreciate it! And if you had followed me and I still haven't followed you back, it's because I can't follow over 1,000 user's. It was totally my mistake to follow up to 1,000. My bad! Again, I'm really sorry that I didn't follow back. Please forgive me. =(

Oh yeah! This Nalu Fanfic, has gotten over 1.9K views, over 200 votes and over 60 comments! Wow! Thanks guys! You know, I'm really surprised that I got more views and votes on my first Nalu Fanfic, than my very first book. Weird... Again, thank you minna! It means a lot to me! You all made me really happy! =)

Also, sorry that I made this chapter really short and that I made this author's note...really....really...long... Oh, well! =)

And one more thing (And I promise that this is the last thing that I will say), I saw that someone else already made a Cinderella - A Nalu Fanfic. I DID NOT STEAL THAT PERSON'S IDEA'S. When I was thinking of making this Nalu Fanfic, I didn't see if someone else already made one. Sure, maybe our summary is kind-of the same, but I have more chapters than that Fanfic. So if you think that I took that person's idea('s), I didn't. So please don't report this book, saying that I took someone else's idea. This was my idea and I didn't think that maybe someone else has already done this. 

Well, I guess that's all for today! Again, sorry for making this chapter really short and then making this author's note really long. Thanks again! See ya all in the next chapter! Ja Ne! =)

    - Sophie (A.K.A Sophie_Otaku123)

P

P.S. Guess which arc was this from and what happened?