Chapter 14 What Needs To Be Done

Lucy's P.O.V

I don't know what's going on right now, but...It seems like Natsu is crying. " Natsu... " I began to say. Then I saw that his tears were falling off his cheeks. So then I gave him a hug and he stopped crying. " Let's go back to the village. " He said.

" Why? " Happy asked. 

" Yeah, why are we going back there? " I asked, confused.

Then he got up and he started walking in the direction from where we came from. " Because I just remembered that I have to deal with someone. " Natsu said.

" What? Who? " I asked.

" When we bump into him, then you'll find out. " He replied.

Me and Happy looked at each other confused, then we ran up to Natsu and followed him. I wonder who this " him " is.

Gray's P.O.V

I decided to go back in the village to talk a walk. Everything seems to be going well. And I haven't bumped to that Fire Breath again.. I wonder if this plan will go well. I just can't wait to see them get separated again. Like I can't get along with that Fire Breath. And today, didn't go as plan. Then as soon as I turned to the left, I bumped into someone. And I never expected is that I bump into this loser. And why does it of to be him of all people?!

Natsu's P.O.V ( a minute earlier )

We arrived back at the village. " Natsu, who is this guy that you have to deal with? " Lucy asked me.

" I told you just wa- " Then as soon as I turned to the right, I bumped into someone. I fell, then I bumped into Lucy and she also fell. Happy just flew away. 

" What the heck was that for?! Watch where your going! " I yelled.

" I should say the same to you, Fire Breath! " I think I heard this voice before. Don't tell me?! It's Gray.

" Gray?! " I yelled.

" What now Fire Breath?! " He asked as he got up. Then I helped Lucy get up.

" Natsu, is this the guy you were talking about? " Lucy asked me.

I nodded. " Your gonna say something or no? " Gray asked.

" I was, but why would I talk to the ' Ice Princess ' ? " I asked.

" Oh shut up Salamander! Your not the boss of me! " He yelled.

" Well, your not the boss of me Ice Princess! " I yelled.

" Stop calling me an Ice Princess! I'm a guy! " He yelled.

" Says the person who strips a lot! " I yelled.

" What?! No I don't! " He yelled.

" Well, some times, I see you without a shirt! " I yelled.

" Shut up!!!! " He yelled.

" Oh look, a balloon is in the sky! " I said, pointing at the sky.

" Really?! Where?! " Then Gray looked at the sky. This is the perfect timing. Then I kicked him in the stomach and he went flying. Well...not really.

Then I grabbed Lucy's hand and we both started running. " Wait! Why did you just do that?! " Lucy asked.

" He's my enemy. Anyways, we better hurry, before we wakes up! " I yelled, then I started running faster than I did before.

" Will he be okay? " Lucy asked.

" Is that really important? Who do you care about more? Me or Gray? " I asked. 

She didn't respond. Then after a few seconds, she finally said, " You...because your the only one that I can trust. " 

I smiled. " Where's Happy? " I asked.

" I'm right here! " Then I looked up and Happy was flying above us.

" Lucy... " I began to say.

" Yeah... " She said.

" Do you think you can hang on? Can you still be here right next to me throughout our whole journey? Will you? Will you stand by me? Will you be my friend? Or will you leave half way? Will you leave me hanging? " I asked.

Lucy's P.O.V 

I don't know what to say, but...

Here's my answer...

...

" Yes. I will. I will stay with you. "

~Chapter 15 - Stay By Me - Preview~

I don't know if we'll be together forever. But what I know is that...Natsu will be living forever in my heart. No doubt about it! 

Author's Note

Hey minna! Sophie here! I just wanna say, thank you so much for reading, voting, commenting and putting this story in your reading lis(s)! So I think that this book might be really long. So will you stick around 'till the end? It's okay if you don't.

Here are the people I wanna thank! =)

TheOtakuGirlNextDoor

supergirl13109m

magda0418

J4Soul

AngeleneLabonete

NekoBlossom

naomivalentines

Thanks guys! Your the best! I gotta go, so I'll see you in the next chapter! Ja Ne! =)

                                             - Sophie (A.K.A Sophie_Otaku123)