Chapter 24 Fairy Godmother?!

Natsu's P.O.V

Everything is set. The party room is set, I'm wearing the best prince outfit ever and I look good in it. Everything is going as plan. It's almost 6:00 until the doors open. I can't wait to see Lucy in the dress that I gave her. She looked really beautiful in it. By the thought of her, I think that I am starting to blush. 

" Oh look, someone's blushing! " Happy yelled. 

" What?! No! I am not! " 

" Yes you are! Your thinking about Lucy, aren't ya? " Happy teased. 

" Tch! No way! I just like her as a friend, is all. " 

" Yeah, right! You love her, don't you?! Oh, come on! You can tell me! We're best friends, right? " 

" Yeah. Okay, fine. I'll tell you the truth. I do love Lucy... It's just that... I'm scared that she might not love me back. " I replied. 

" Oh... " 

" I have loved her... Ever since we first met... " I said. 

Lucy's P.O.V

" So...you're my Fairy Godmother?... " I asked. She nodded as she smiled. What's going on? And this girl in front of me is my Fairy Godmother?

" Since your two Step-Sister's destroyed your dress, I'll use my magic to make a better one for you! And I'll do everything I can so you can meet Natsu at the ball! Sounds awesome, right? " She explained smiling.

 " Yeah... I guess... " I said.

" Come on, you have to have more spirit than that! With the wave of my wand, I can grant any wish you want! So here it goes! " Then she waved her wand and said, " With this wand and my heart shall be one. I shall grant any wish possible. So please, Wand Of Magic, please help me full fill the wishes that this girl would like to grant. So please help me...Now here it goes! Magi-Magi-Go! " (A/N: I know that 'Magi-Magi-Go!' sounds really weird, but please don't judge me!)

Then magic started flowing everywhere. " Um... What's happening? " I asked confused.

" Ssshhh! Wendy's trying to concentrate! " Carla yelled.

 All of a sudden one of the pumpkin's in the garden turned into a white carriage. Then, four of the mice turned into four horses. One of the mice turned into a person, and magic started to go around me. " What?! Ah, what's happening?! " I asked, as the magic made me go high up in the air.

" Don't worry everything will be fine, just stay calm. " Carla replied.

 " Magic...please fill my soul and heart with happiness, joy, laughter and love... *Huff* Let's go! Magic Heart! " Wendy yelled.

Then the magic changed my dress into something even more beautiful. The magic even fixed my hair, my make-up and changed my shoes. Slowly, the magic faded away and I was back on the ground. Now... I'm ready! I looked at myself and said, " This dress is really beautiful. "

 " Yes, it is. Now, your ready to go to the ball! " Wendy said, smiling.

" Yeah! " I smiled too.

This is it. I can't wait to finally see you again...Natsu...

Author's Note

Hey minna! Sophie here! So how's your day so far? Mine was pretty okay. I hanged out with my friends, laughed a lot and yeah. =)

Here are the people that I wanna thank! XD

TheOtakuGirlNextDoor

jerza4life16

supergirl13109m

magda0418

J4Soul

AngeleneLabonete

NekoBlossom

naomivalentines

CandyAppleKun

BoStaffKeyblade13

LadyLucy10

KathleenBear825

Stacy-sama

Hollythecuteneko

CourtneyTomes

Gracekim825

Thanks guys! Your the best! Well, I guess that's all for today! See ya tomorrow! Ja Ne! >.<

- Sophie (A.K.A Sophie_Otaku123) 

A Sophie_Otaku123)