Chapter 18 Caught Again

Lucy's P.O.V

The very next day, me, Natsu and Happy, we all decided to head back to the village to buy something to eat. " Hey Natsu, why do we have to go back to the village? I mean, we already have enough food. " I whined.

" Well, me and Happy ate it all. " He replied.

" Ugh! " I yelled. I had enough. I don't think that I can last like this forever.

" Can we please just go to a shop, get some food and go?! 'Cause we are just walking around and not doing-a-single-thing! " I whined.

" Well, I can't find a meat shop. " Natsu replied.

" A meat shop? Why do you wanna go there, huh? " I asked.

" To buy meat of course! " He replied.

" Ugh! You got to be kidding me! " I yelled, as I slapped my forehead with my hand.

" Is something wrong Lucy? " Happy asked me.

" Never been better. " I replied.

" I see... " Happy said.

" Natsu...I'm tried. Can we take a break? " I asked, slowing down.

" Nope. If I can survive, then you can too. " He replied.

" *Sigh* Could this day be any worse?! " I yelled.

" Yes it can! " Happy replied.

" Shut up cat! " I yelled.

Then Natsu stopped in front of me and I bumped into him. " Ow! Next time, please tell me when to stop. " I said to him as I took a step back.

" They are here. " Natsu said.

" Who is? " I asked, but he didn't reply.

" Happy, do you know what's going on? " I asked.

" ...I'm not sure... " He replied.

Hmm...I wonder what's going on. " Hey Fire Breath! Nice to see you again. " I heard that voice before. Is that who I think that is? Gray?!

" Don't try to act all nice. What do you want Ice Princess? " Natsu asked.

" Stop calling me ice princess! " He yelled.

The thing that I didn't realize was that...there were guards all around us. What's going on? Why are there guards around us? 

" You still haven't answered my question. " Natsu said.

" I don't need too, " Gray replied, " You probably already know. Anyways, someone wants to see you...Natsu. " Then a group of guards made a path and someone walked through. He looked like a king, he was wearing fancy clothing and robes. No! He can't be -

" Dad? " Natsu asked.

" Hello son. " He replied.

" W-What are you doing h-here? " Natsu asked, shivering.

" Well, I just came back early from the meeting and a certain someone, brought some news to my attention. So, here I am. And I have some questions for you. Why are you not in the castle studying? And, why are you with this girl? " He asked Natsu.

" Natsu...don't tell me that's- " Then he interrupted me.

" Yes, his my dad. Also, known as...the man who teared us apart 10 years ago... " Natsu said to me. 

King Igneel!!!

I knew it. Of course it would be him.

" Hi Lucy. It's been a long time, huh? " King Igneel said to me. So he still remember's me, huh? 

" You stay away from her! I swear! If you lay a finger on her, I'm gonna burn you to ashes! You hear me?! " Natsu yelled. 

" Don't worry, I won't...but my guards will... " He replied.

" What?! " I yelled.

Again, today..was another day that I never expected. 

If only this was not a nightmare that came true...

    - To Be Continued

~Chapter 19 - Never Let Go - Preview~

I don't want this to happen to me and him again...but...it did. Why does this have to happen again? Everything was going fine...but now...what just happened now...was unexpected for me. Today, was another day that I never expected. And I wish that this didn't happen today.

Author's Note

Hey minna! Sophie here! Sorry that I haven't been updating my books in a really long time. I was really busy with homework. 

Here's the schedule for the past few days :

- Hey Juliet! - A Nalu Fanfic = Tomorrow

- And I Love You So - A Nalu Fanfic = Saturday

- The Different Cinderella - A Nalu Fanfic = Saturday or Sunday

Anyways, here are the people that I wanna thank! =)

TheOtakuGirlNextDoor

supergirl13109m

magda0418

J4Soul

AngeleneLabonete

NekoBlossom

naomivalentines

Thanks guys! Your the best! Well, I guess that's all for today! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter! See ya all in the next chapter! Ja Ne! =)

           - Sophie (A.K.A Sophie_Otaku123)

P

P.S. Remember that episode in Fairy Tail? Well, I do. Lol! =)