Chapter 4 The Strange Boy

Lucy's P.O.V

I decided to take a shortcut to go back to the mansion. On the outside of the path was filled with many tree's. Then a strange boy with white clothes, a white scarf with black lines and he had pink spiky hair, was running in a different direction. And as soon as we were next to each other, it felt like time just stopped and I feel like I have felt this presence before. Then he passed by me, and time went back the way it was before. I stopped walking and I turned around to see who it was. Then he stopped walking and he turned around. And we made eye contact. It felt like the world around us, just stopped. I had this weird feeling inside of me. Could he be...could he be the boy that I met ten years ago? The more we made eye contact, the more the feeling inside of me grew. Who is he? If I knew him, then who is he? Many questions filled my head. Do I know him? He looked as shocked as me. Then I noticed that he also has a necklace. And it looked exactly like mine.

" Um, are you... " He said.

His voice sounds so familiar. Have I heard it before?  

" Um, are you... " I said.

" Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else. Sorry. " He said, blushing and hiding his face.

" Yeah, I was gonna say the same thing. Sorry. I gotta go! Bye! " I said, running away.

" Wait! I didn't catch your name! " He yelled.

I stopped running, turned around and yelled, " My name is Lucy! "

" Lucy?! What a beautiful name you have! My name is Natsu! Nice meeting ya! " He yelled.

" Nice meeting you too! " I said, smiling and waving good bye. He smiled and waved good bye too. His name was Natsu, right? His voice and his name all sound familiar. Was it really him? Was he the boy that I met ten years ago? I wonder...

-

I finally arrived back at the mansion.

" Queen Titania! Princess Lisanna! Princess Minerva! " I yelled.

" Do you have the bread?! " Princess Minerva asked. I nodded and gave her the bag.

" Now go and wash the dishes! " She yelled.

" Yes, Princess Minerva! " I said, running to the kitchen.

Now that I think of it, he does remind me a lot of that boy I met 10 years ago. Actually, it's supposed to be 12 years. Because we first met when we were 6 years old and we got separated when we were 8. He also sneaked out of the castle to meet me everyday. He was a really nice person. I remembered when ever I was crying or scared, he was always there for me. And ever since we got separated, there was never a day that I ever stopped thinking about him. I miss him. One day, I'll find him for sure! 

I started crying. I know that I still don't remember his name, how he looks like or what was even the promise we made. I still have a few memories of him though. I wanna see him again. I've been more lonely than I ever been before.

" Lucy! Are you crying?! " Queen Titania asked.

" No. " Then I wiped my tears away with my hand.

I don't want to be a cry baby for the rest of life.  That's why I have to keep on living and smiling, for his sake. I'm gonna keep on smiling until I see him again. I promise!

Chapter 5 - We Meet Again - Preview

The next day, Queen Titania told me to go to the forest to find Miss.Poryusica and ask her some medicine. I remember when I was little I went to the forest.

I got lost again. And then a boy came out of nowhere. How can a boy jump that high? He was wearing a prince uniform, a white scarf with black lines, and he had spiky hair. And with him, was a blue cat.

" Hey! You almost killed me! " I said.

" Oh, sorry about tha- " His voice sounded familiar.

" Lucy? Is that you? " He asked.

" Yeah, and you must be... " I said.

" The name is Prince Natsu! But you can call me Natsu! And this is my friend, Happy! " He said.

" Aye! " The cat said.

Natsu? Have I met him before?