Chapter 1 My Every Day Life

Lucy's P.O.V

It's been 10 years since I last saw him. I met him when I was 6 years old. The words that I can remember him say was, him telling me that I should continue living for him. Those were the only things that I can remember. I still have the necklace.Because I know, for sure, one day...

I'll see him again!

I'm baking something for Queen Titania and for the other two as well. She (Queen Titania) happens to like strawberry cheese cakes.  I wonder why they want me to call them Queen and Princesses when they don't have royalty in their blood. I guess I just have to accept it.

" Lucy, where's my cake?! " That was my Step-Mother. Like I said, she wants to be called Queen Titania.

" Hang on, Queen Titania! It's almost done! Can you wait a little longer?! " I asked.

" What do you mean, hang on?! This isn't a jungle! " She said.

" Whatever! Just wait a little longer! " I yelled.

" Okay, okay! " She said.

After 10 minutes, the strawberry cheese cake was finally ready. I sliced three piece's of cheese cake and put each on a separate plate.

" Are you done yet?! I'm hungry! " And that was my Step-Sister, Lisanna. As I said before, she wants me to call her Princess Lisanna. Why?! I have no idea.

" Almost! What do you wanna drink, Princess Lisanna? " I asked.

" Milk! "

" What's the magic word?! ! " I said.

" Okay, fine! Can I have milk please! "

" That's better! OK! Coming right up! " I said, grabbing a class and pouring milk into it.

" Make that two! " Princess Lisanna said.

" Roger that! " I said, grabbing another glass and pouring milk into it.

" What about you, Queen Titania?! What do you wanna drink?! " I asked.

" What do you think?! Coffee of course! " She replied.

" You don't have to be so mean! " I took a out a coffee cup and poured hot coffee into it. I took out a tray and I put everything on it.

" Are you done yet?! " Last, but not least, that was my other Step-Sister, Princess Minerva. I'm gonna say this one more time, she wants me to call her Princess Minerva. Why?! Like I would know!

" Yeah, yeah! Coming! " As soon as I walked into the dining room, my Step-Mother and my two Step-Sister's were waiting.

" Here you go! I hope you guys enjoy! " I said, while giving them the cakes and their drinks.

" What? No thank you?! " I asked.

" Fine! Thanks. " Queen Titania said.

" Thank you. " Princess Lisanna said, eating a piece of her cake.

" Yeah...thanks... "

I smiled and walked away. I went back to the kitchen. I put my apron away and I sliced myself a piece of cheese cake and put it on to a small plate. I took out a fork and ate the cake. Well, I guess that ends my every day life-

Oh, wait! I didn't get to talk about my past!

Anyways...when I was little, my mother died. It wasn't long after my dad married another woman. Not only I had a Step-Mother, I also had two Step-Sister's. Their names were Lisanna and Minerva. But they don't want me to call them mom or Lisanna or Minerva, they want me to call them Queen Titania, Princess Lisanna and Princess Minerva. Why?! I have no clue! Anyways, when I was six, Queen Titania told me to go in the forest to find a woman and ask for medicine. What was a name again? Miss.Poorly? Oh, Miss.Porlyusica! I got lost and then I tripped. Then a big bear came and a boy saved me. Later, we became good friends. 2 years later, he took me inside his castle, but we both got in trouble by his dad. Also, he gave me half of a broken heart necklace. He has the other half. And at the end of the day, we got separated and we never saw each other again. I don't remember his name or how he looks like. All was left, was this necklace. And that is one of my goals for this year! To find him again! Well...hopefully. I mean it's been 10 years since I last saw him and it's been 12 years since we first met. I don't think that I'll be able to see him. But for sure, one day, I'll see him again! Also, when I was eight, my dad died because of a sickness. Well, anyways that's how my every day life is. =)