Chapter 13 The Beginning Of Change

Gray's P.O.V

I never ever expected this. Did I wanna get married? No. Did I expected to get married? No. Do I know this girl? I just met her now! But the only thing that I never expected...was that it was the Princess of The Water Kingdom. At first, she looked at me confused then she smiled and said, " Hi! My name is Princess Juvia! But you can just call me, Juvia! "

When or how did my life ended up being like this? O_O

Natsu's P.O.V

" Where are we even going? " Lucy asked.

" Yeah, why are we even going  into the forest. " Happy asked.

" You'll find out soon enough. " I replied.

~A Few Moments Later~

We arrived at the old house that belonged to my mother when she was little.

" This is the house that my mom used to live in, when she was little. " The house still looks the same as always.

" What? I thought your mom was a queen. " Lucy said.

" Yeah, well actually...she was never a queen to start with. " I replied.

" What? " Happy asked.

" You know the phrase, No one can just be a Princess or Prince. " I said.

" Yeah. " Lucy said.

" My dad fell in love with a peasant and that was my mom. My dad's parents said it was okay. Then my mom had to go through a lot of training to become a Princess and she had to sign a bunch of paper's and stuff. " I explained.

Lucy's P.O.V

" I see. So if I want to marry you, I have to ask permission from your dad, then I have to sign many paper's and I have to learn on how to become a Princess. But, for sure your dad would say no. " I said.

" I'm sure this time he'll say yes. At that time, my dad didn't know how much I cared about you. So this time, I'm gonna tell him how much I care about you and how much...I...love...you... " He said.

Wait! What did he say? It sounded like he really meant it. Was he telling me the truth? 

" Natsu... " I began to say. 

" Oh...um...sorry. " He said.

" It's okay. I think what you just said, was kind-of cute. " I said, smiling. Then he looked at me confused, then he smiled too.

" Aw! You two are so cute! " Happy said, smiling.

" SHUT UP!! " Natsu yelled.

Gray's P.O.V

" Um... " I began.

" Did I come at a bad time? " Juvia asked as she walked in.

" No, no. You just came just in time! " Dad said.

" Is that so? " Then she smiled.

" Please sit down. You too Gray. " Dad said, as I sat down in a chair. So did Juvia.

" Now let's discuss about the marriage. " Then after that I wasn't listening.

After, I had to take Juvia down to her carriage. 

" Don't worry, I won't force you to love me. I'm just confused, shocked, and scared as you are. It was a pleasure to meet you...Prince Gray. " Then she got into the carriage. What a strange girl.

" So, are we still planning on separating Prince Natsu and that Lucy Heartfilia girl?  " Dad asked me.

" What do you think dad? " I asked.

" I know, I know. I'm gonna go and give a letter to King Igneel and tell him all about it. I'll be back. " He said, as we went back to his work room. Hopefully this plan will be a success.

~Chapter 14 - What Needs To Be Done - Preview~

I wonder if this plan will go well. I just can't wait to see them get separated again.I can't get along with that Fire Breath. And today, didn't go as plan. I never expected to bump into this loser. And why does it of to be him of all people?!