OFF TO SEA (edited)

Yuno's pov
*vrrrrrrrrrr vvvrrrrrrrr* . I blindly grab for my phone to hurriedly turn it off. If I'm lucky mom will still be asleep and I can get breakfast before leaving. I sit up from my mattress on the floor and rub my bleary eyes. My body was aching all over and I can feel my anxiety slowly rising. Today will be tough, I can feel it. I get up and sigh in satisfaction when my feet touch the cold wood flooring. Grabbing my hoodie and sweatpants I head to the bathroom. I walk over to the mirror and can't help but grimace at my appearance. I was unsightly as a whole. My body was thin but a little too thin. It was unhealthy. I grab and inspect my bruises. Trying not to wince. My ribs stuck out and my cheeks lost any cute baby fat. How ugly I thought as throw baggy clothes in order to hide my excuse for a body. I wash my face an brush my teeth with out looking in the mirror. I grab my things and stand at the top of the stairs. As I take a moment to breath I try and center myself for this cruel game of life. This day is giving me bad energy and I can feel the anxiety creeping up my spine waiting in anticipation for my downfall. I lightly slap my face and try and head down stairs with out making noise but of course these wooden stairs won't let me. Against my better judgement I rush the rest of the way down and head straight to the kitchen.