I sleep way to much (edited)

Falling off the side of the bed and make contact to the wooden floor was my wake up call . I sighed I was so tired groggily I go down stairs I see nobody well I'm hell of late I rush to bridge just in time to see naruto going nine tails crazy I run over knowing what would happen I would have to blood bend soon. I focus on kakashi and Zabuza's blood hearing them run through there vains . Focusing on there heart beat once I hear the chidori Fire up I freeze there movement they are now at a halt. I could sense them freaking out so I calmly walked over there " don't want any killing on my watch " they looked shocked I was having a mini moment in my head obsessing over how badass I was now. Gato came to fire Zabuza that's when I realeased them they looked relived " see there was no need for killing you have no reason to fight anymore but we do have to kill Gato and his thugs". They looked shocked again but got over it and looked determined to fight the thugs i look at them they look exhausted I sighed and said I'll handle the thugs take him I pushed Gato forward with a flick of my hand a wave o water knocks them to the sea Gato was killed I sigh in satisfaction. I like the outcome I then remembered sasuke I went over there pushed Sakura lightly and pulled senbon out and waited he open his eyes. I smiled "can't have you dying just yet you have goal you need to complete" . He looked shocked I don't know if it was my smile or comment he just smirked then Sakura glomped him I giggled I walked to naruto he looked deep in thought I poked his forehead I pointed to sasuke he looked relived and ran up to them I went to kakashi who looked at the rest of the team I looked up and said " I think I'm ok now" he looked down at me and ruffled my hair "you did good" kakashi said I felt a little woozy I looked at my hand dang my wound reopen oh well I lay down on the ground and summoned ippo "don't let them touch my wound unless kit tsunami all by herself " I said she just nodded I hugged him and passed out ugh I guess this is life.