Beetle prt #1

Yuno's pov
Ugh that stupid wolf biting me. I look at my arm and cringe. That's another scar added to my arms. I honestly didn't have any thing to do since I'm "injured". Sure I'm hurt but I can handle D Rank missions. I walk around and head towards the gates. I look at the guards who were sleeping I'm sure the wouldn't mind me going for a walk in the woods. I travel deeper in to the woods when something shiny caught my eye. I reach out for it but it started moving I reach out again and it keeps dodging me it tries to crawl up the tree. I reach out and grab it. It was beautiful but I didn't know what it was. Once it was in my hand it stoped moving I panicked a little but I felt it wiggle a little and sighed in relief. I look at it and smiled I want to keep it. I put it on top my head I feel it clinging to my hair and giggled. How do you take care of a beetle ? The aburame specializes in bugs right. Guess I'm heading to there clan compound only if I knew where that was. "YOUR A EARTH BENDER" I heard ippo yell in my brain I sweat dropped oh yeah I press my heel into the ground and sense the vibration as far as I can I sensed Shino in the training grounds with his team. Shino is an aburame I smile a little and head there. The beetle crawled down my head and onto my shoulder I giggled feeling him crawl down my neck. The training ground wasn't far so I teleported I saw &"them sparing. Shino was fighting kiba and wasn't winning well that's what I thought until a bunch of bugs surrounded kiba it was low key kinda cool. When kiba lost I clapped ( sorry kiba). The whole group looked at me weirdly when I clapped but I shrugged it of " Shino can I talk to you" they all looked a little shocked. After a full minute of disbelief Shino finally started walking toward me. I smile at him as he got closer. "Do you want to get some lunch so we can talk" I whispered seeing that his whole team was still staring at us. He nodded slightly but he looked kind of hesitant. I took his hand and dragged him to bakery. While walking I could feel bugs crawl on my hand. I look back at to see him slightly red. I tilted my head "are you ok you look slightly red" I said while reaching to touch his cheek. Before I could he grabbed my hand and cleared his throat "I'm fine". I noticed this was the first time I've heard him talk in a long time. His voice was really deep i could feel my face heat up so I turned around. We stop at a bakery at take a seat. I reach for the beetle in my hair and show him I look at him and smile " I wanna learn how to take care of this beetle" I said happily.

To be continued

(Mini author note) So I haven't posted in a really long time primarily because I ran out of ideas but now I'm back and ready to post I'll try to post every 1 or 2 weeks

FOR THE LOVE INTEREST OF YUNO INCASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED IS :/:/: SHINO ABURAME :/:/: