KONOHAGAKURE

Yo kid time to wake up your going to konoha

I groggily got up and went to do my morning routine . After putting on a oversized t-shirt , and some tights with bandages covering all of my seals. I put the bandages over my eyes too.

Hey kid ippo will direct you to konoha and stand by your side do not tell them about it's a secret

Ok thanks AZULA

Your welcome

All of the sudden a pain through my leg was back and with a poof ippo was there. She started walking so I grabbed a bag and went with her . We walked in silence I was humming little things.

Yo kid sing for me I'm bored

I decided to sing little things by One direction ( to all the directioners (\*^*/) ... )

If you don't become a good ninja become a singer

Thanks ippo but I'll stick to kicking butt as a ninja

We're near konaha

Really I can't wait !!!!!! (' U ')

Hey kid once you enter konoha I won't be there so pretend your blind

Ok ippo but can't I just wear contacts

Sure but isn't it uncomfortable

Ugh fine teach me a jutsu to see through this headband

Find just use superman jutsu

Hehehehahahaha superman really it sounds so stupid

What it's my jutsu I get to name it

Fine what ever teach me the hand signs

He showed me the hand sign I copied it they put the head band over my eyes I could see perfectly . All of the sudden ippo disappeared. I see my self at the gates of konoha . I walk right through to be stopped by Izumo and Koetsu . "State your name and business" they said together . "Yuno no last name I want to see the hokage . The both calmed down and Izumo directed Me to the hokage. After reaching the building and going up those grueling stairs I arrived. Izumo left and here I was analyzing the hokage.

Third hokage's POV

I sat here staring at this young girl with bright blue hair and bandages over her eyes. She seem to be analyzing me she finally spoke "hi my name is Yuno its a pleasure to meet you since I'm tired so Ill just tell you, I want to stay at konoha and become a ninja " her voice was soft but it held unexpected maturity . I nodded i gave her a key and called kakashi to escort her. I felt like I couldn't question her. Kakashi was about to grab her but she grabbed his wrist and growled " don't ever touch me you under stand . He nodded she opened the door and kakashi led the way. I can already tell she will make things interesting.

Kakashi's POV

I transported to the hokage to see a girl with blue hair and a headband over her eyes. She's probably blind. I was about to touch her shoulder to escort her but she grabbed my wrist and applied pressure she then growled " don't ever touch me understand ". I simply nodded she opened the door she followed me with no problems I was questioning if she was really blind. I unlocked the door to her apartment she went in but she turned.
" I'm sorry but I don't like when people touch me I apologize if I hurt you or scared you in any way if you don't mind can you escort me to the academy in the morning" she in said in a very soft voice. I nodded and left.