Story time (edited)

Yuno's POV

Groggily I tried to get up but there was something holding me down I saw Kakashi . What happened last night came back to me I was shocked about what I told him but I was happy maybe I could start opening up to people he could help me. I gently shook kakashi after a couple minutes he woke up. "Hello how are you Yuno " he said with his clam demeanor. I looked him my eyes sparkled I hugged him and repeated saying thank you over and over again. He looked at me strangely I let go and decided that "I'll tell you my whole past" I said. He was shocked but I continued. "I trust you and I want to be the girl I was before everything happened I want to social I want to be happy hell I want to sing again so I decided to take the first step and tell you so yeah " I smiled brightly.

Kakashi's POV

She smiled brightly and took my hand she led me to the room across us there was a fire place a bunch of blankets, books and stuffed animals. I guess she really is a kid . We both sat on the couch she grabbed a stuffed bunny and started telling the story.
"When I was younger I went with my mom to the park some person was killing everyone he saw me and my mom were hiding but he saw me he was about to kill me but my mother pushed me down and took the hit she died my family wasn't the same after that. My moms last word was "I'd die for you all over again" I was sad Then after that my father killed himself a week later. His last word was "maybe I'll see your mother but promise me you'll be stronger than me and live as long as you can " . After that I stopped singing. I was put in an orphanage but was adopted by an evil lady she hit means pointed out my flaws every single day. I tried to kill my self in many occasions. Im better now though I became scared of physical contact I still have scars and the cuts on my wrists makes me regret everything that happened . But then I decided to run I almost drowned in the ocean I woke up in a cave and was found by four wolves who trained me and now are my summonings they directed me to konoha I met you ,Naruto third hokage even Sasuke and Sakura you guys gave me hope and I will gladly die for you guys". After she finished she was crying and smiling at the same time she got up and said "kakashi I'm skipping the mission but don't worry I'll be fine". Before she could leave I hugged her and whispered " I'll be here with the team at 7 Kay". She nodded at wiped her tears and went straight to the kitchen. She is strong and admire but somehow her saying she'll die for our team is unsettling. I teleported out and arrived in front of the rest of team 7 "your late" naruto and sakura said in unison "yo sorry a black cat crossed my path so I took the long way round and Yuno's skipping this mission".

THE END