Bell test vs Lady Yuno (Edited)

^^ Yuno's eyes ^^

I wake up and check the time. Omg I'm late nooo! Wait never mind kakashi is always late hehe to think I freaked out. I did my morning routine and ate some cereal . I walked to the training grounds and just as I was about to say hi Sakura and Naruto yelled" YOUR LATE". "I GOT LOST" I yelled back they seem to still be grumbling about me being late I laughed. All of the sudden kakashi was here Sakura and Naruto yelled again kakashi scratched his head and said " sorry I got lost in the path of life". I patted kakashi's back and said " don't worry I got yelled at too". He just sweat dropped . As he was explaining the test I sat there thinking of ways to use team work all of the sudden everybody hid. I just sat there thinking but it seemed impossible to use team work with egotistical people. Then I got idea all of the sudden I went up to kakashi and signaled him to fight me he seemed slightly disappointed but I paid no mind. Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura were just watched all of the sudden kunai was thrown at me I acted weak and got hit by one. kakashi was about to walk away I used earth bending to redirect his footing and preformed fire clone jutsu he looked at me weirdly but I kept attacking he finally put his book away and hit me multiple times I tried to take as much damage as I could kakashi was about to stop. I didn't have enough damage so I used air bending to send a gust of wind at him he jumped and did water dragon jutsu I took it full blast and coughed up blood and water but I stood again to fight. All off the sudden fire Ball jutsu was aimed at Kakashi Naruto grabbed me and I smirked Sakura used some herbs to take away the pain. I laughed and said " Good teamwork " I said loud enough for kakashi to hear. Kakashi eyes widened and the timer rang I think he knew what I did. He. Looked at us and said we passed I laughed they looked clueless about why they passed I decided to explain. " the real meaning of this test was team work when I was thinking there was no way for you to work together willingly so I took it into my hands I took as much damage as I could to force you guys to use teamwork and it worked Sasuke distracted Kakashi while Naruto brought me too safety and Sakura used her medical skill but to be honestly you guys all would've died if we were in a mission if you didn't use teamwork". They all looked deep in thought but went on about the speech about team work . I looked at my teammates and decided I trust them. Before they left I stopped them. "I trust you guys so I'll show you what my eyes like". They seemed excited I took of my headband and opened my eyes and they gasped before they could ask any questions I left . I wasn't ready to answer them. I headed to the forest of death so I can work on earth bending. ..... TIME SKIP..... I was sweating bullets and was happy i could sense 45 km away using earth bending . While walking home I bump into Kakashi.

Hey kashi-sensai

Hey Yuno what were you doing

I learned to sense things 45 km away

His eyes widen he was about to question me but my legs gave out he grabbed me before I fell I freaked out because he touched me but I calmed down he reminded me of my dad. Kakashi leaned down and put me on his back. He started heading toward my apartment.

Sorry about this physical contact

Don't worry I trust you now and you remind me of my father

What happened to him

He killed himself he blamed him self for my mom dying

Kakashi's POV

" don't worry I trust you now and you remind me of my father". That sentence warmed my heart but I was curious where her father was so I asked. "He killed him self for my mom dying " she said with such a heartbreaking voice. The rest of the way to her apartment was silent. We Arrived at her apartment when we went inside I pulled her of my back and lay her down to sleep. I saw tears streaming down her eyes . I hugged her until she cried herself to sleep I put her to bed and was about to leave but she had a hand securely on my shirt. "Don't leave me otou-san " when she said that it broke my heart I know the pain of having a sucidal death happen to your father. I hugged her and promised I'll help in any way to show her the light in all this darkness " I won't leave Yuno I promise ". I mumbled I wont fail her like i failed the others.