My dream is to die for someone (edited)

Yuno's POV
I woke up a little late so I decided to take my time. I put my clothes on and rapped my bandages around both my legs. I look at my arms to see that my scars are still visible the tattoos don't cover them all. "We can get rid of them" Azula and Lottie said I sighed and responded " nah It's proof I was strong enough to stop cutting and it motivates me " i said while rubbing the scars. I covered my arms and bandages and tied the headband around my eyes. I then go straight ahead to the academy when I arrived. Everyone stared Iruka asked why I was late I told him I got lost he sweat dropped. " your on team seven he replied " I nodded. And sat down and went to sleep. I was awake by a small bug crawling on my finger tip I took a close look and guessed it was probably shino's I walked over to him. "Hey is this yours" I ask. "Yes.....why didn't you kill it like normal girls" he asked. " One I'm not normal two I like bugs". He looked shocked I giggled at his reaction. I took his hand and the bug automatically crawled into his hand. I saw him blush a little but I shrugged it of. I then walked around the academy for a couple hours then I saw team seven still in the room I walked in they just stared so walked up to Naruto. " hey Naruto " he replied with a simple hey Yuno and droned on about how are sensai was late. All the sudden Kakashi opened the door a chalkboard eraser fell on his head he picks it up and said "my first impression of you guy is I hate you". Everyone sweat dropped "I'm glad this wasn't my first impression " I commented kakashi looked at me and replied with "hey Yuno the rest meet me on the roof" .
..............Mini time skip to Yuno's intro since I'm lazy ..............

They all looked at me for my intro I sighed
" My name is Yuno I like pocky , ippo, Azula ,Lottie , and Yuki
I hate when people touch me or underestimate me my dream for the future is to die ".

Naruto's POV

"My dream for the future is to die" Yuno said with her usual sweet voice but so much sadness in that sentence.
" why " was the only thing I could mutter out. She looked at me and said "because i don't have a particular reason to live so im just waiting to die but ill do what i can when im living".she said as she was proud of it. I looked at her and decided in my mind that I will show her something to live for.

Kakashi's POV

I stared at Yuno she seemed to not have a selfish bone in her body. I admired that but her past is unknown and she seemed to be hanging on by a thin rope I wanted to save her but it seems that Naruto is determined to do that too. Maybe this team will pass with her on it.

Sasuke's POV

She seemed to have been through a lot but she seems weak. At least she's not a fangirl I'll give her that much.

Sakura's POV

Hopefully she's not after Sasuke but I felt sad because of her dream. I'll make sure to try to friends with her.

Yuno's POV

Everybody was staring at me it was weird so I added "I also dislike people stare at me". It snapped everybody Kakashi started talking about the exam before kakashi disappeared I asked if he could take me to the hokage while we were walking he asked about my past I paused and looked at him . I pulled out a kunai and I was about to plunge it into my heart but he stopped me. " I won't tell you now but one reason my wrist are covered is not something I'm proud off , .....telling you is like reopening my scars or a stab to my heart it'll hurt to much". He seemed to get the point. I arrived at the hokage's and greeted him. " do you happen to have Elemental Bending scrolls" he looked at me in shock "why yes I do Lady Yuno " he replied with a glint in his eyes. I giggled I took the scroll and hugged him he looked shocked. I giggled " I truly trust you remind me of my gramps ". I left before he could say anything.

Hokage's POV

Lady Yuno's on konohas side this time. She something special I trust konoha will be safe with her here.