Late 4 the Academy (edited)

Yuno's POV

I woke up two hours ago I couldn't sleep that much but it's ok. Kakashi was still not here so I decided to find my own way to the academy, but I left a letter on the door just incase he came. I use earth bending to sense where most kids were I started heading there . I enter the academy and notice that the floor was wood I hate wood I can't see with my feet. I use superman jutsu to see and opened a random door which happened to be Iruka's so I'm glad.
"Are you Yuno" he asked I nodded the class was still murmuring it kinda pissed me off. CLASS WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT SO BE QUIET AND LISTEN ok Yuno introduce your self " he said . I cleared my throat " hi my name is Yuno and um please do not touch me in any way yeah um ...... Thank you" . "Any questions" I said . A couple kids raised there hands for question I picked kiba because he has a dog I forgot the name of. "My name is kiba and this is akamaru I was wondering if your single" he asked with ego filling his voice. "Um yeah I am"I said with a sweat drop. I picked Hinata next.
"A-are you r-really blind" she asked with a timid voice that made me smile. "Yeah I am" I said remembering I had to keep my sight a secret. Lastly I picked Sasuke " Blind people shouldn't be ninjas they'll only be useless" he stated with ego and coldness. " Well personally I think egotistical people shouldn't be ninjas plus you were supposed to ask questions not your useless statement". I said with a certain coldness. He looked shocked so was everyone else until a couple people giggled an Naruto burst out laughing.
I smiled at the laughing and the glares I got from fangirls were crazy amusing. I then walked to a seat by Naruto and sat by him. Everybody was shocked that I sat by Naruto. Naruto grinned I smiled back " Hi my name is Naruto Uzamaki I gonna be the next hokage believe it" he said in a loud voice I giggled and said " I believe it" . He reached for hug but I stopped him by tapping his for head and said "no physical contact remember" he scratched the back of his head and nodded while everything seemed to be boring all of the sudden Naruto murmured about clone jutsu being his worst justu I then remembered I don't know the hand signs. I asked my wolfs inside my head.
" I do "AZULA answered
"Ok show me please "
"Since you said please"
She showed me inside my head. Just then Iruka called my name I went down the stairs and into the classroom. " three clones" he said I did the hand signs for the jutsu it made clones but it was made of fire I was amazed , Iruka and Mizuki were in shock. "Do I pass " I questioned the nodded there heads and handed me the headband I walk straight home to sleep hopefully no nightmares.