Good Boy

Good Boy
C: zipplekink
Summary:
zayn being a teasing little shit while liam's on tour, sending him videos and pics fingering himself with cheeky captions like "i was thinking of you aha ;)" and maybe one where he fucks himself with a dildo, and liam's just getting increasingly hornier and every break they have, doesnt matter how short,he hops on a plane to give zayn the fucking hes obvs desperate for
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shove over," Louis says, nudging Liam's feet when he slides onto the couch between him and Niall.

Liam turns his body distractedly, not bothering to glare at his bandmate because his eyes are latched onto the screen of the phone clenched in his hands. Because -

babeeeee can't stop thinkin' about u ;)

He knows what that means, especially since he included the three water drop emoticon and the blushy wide eyed one, like he is actually embarrassed by his behavior. But Liam knows he isn't, because Zayn has been doing this all week – torturing him.

Arousal curls in his stomach as he watches the three floating dots appear after he responds with a simple yeah?, knowing what's coming and he bites his lip when the icon of the video finally comes through, anticipation bundling it's way down his spine. Normally it takes a little longer, Zayn sending him cheeky comments and pictures of his bare torso, or one that Liam recently made his background, of Zayn with his lip caught between his teeth as he grins, cheeks flushed and a line of sweat covering his brow, sent right after the one of his fingers covered in come where they were wrapped around his cock.

Fuck, okay.

He sees Zayn's legs, bare and the sheets of their bed are clearly visible between where they are spread. The small play button hovers between them, but he sees the red of his briefs stretching across the side of his hips, and that trail of hair under his navel.

Liam gets off the couch without word to the other boys, trying not to run back to his bunk where some kind of privacy and his headphones are.

A groan rumbles in his chest when he hits play, that play button disappearing so he can finally see the way Zayn's cock presses obscenely into the material, darkening where he can see the head soaking through the fabric before he moves his hips, slowly thrusting up into the air like he is desperate for any kind of friction.

Zayn's fingers appear in front of the camera, cupping himself and the soft groan he lets out seems deafening in Liam's headphones. Zayn's cock twitches, and Zayn moves his hand across his length slowly, thumb wiping over the wet material as he murmurs lowly into the camera, so fucking wet babe -

Liam's phone vibrates in his hand, and as soon as the video ends he clicks out, seeing got a bit of a predicament here, care to help? ;).

Liam huffs out, texting back even though now maybe he is torturing himself just as much as Zayn is. The only reason Zayn constantly teases him is because he is so responsive to it.

doesn't seem so bad i thnk u got this

He cups himself, feeling how his prick hardens under his palm. Zayn is a little shit, because he knows his privacy is limited but he has been sending these obscene fucking videos all week, and Liam has been spending most of his days with a stiff before he can finally find the privacy to relieve himself.