Beg For It

Beg For It
C: eroticziam
Summary:
Zayn wears panties
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can see you peaking Liam." Zayn says, voice knowing when Liam tries to open his eyes a bit.

Liam sighs softly and resigns to keeping his eyes closed, mind wandering to what Zayn could be hiding from him. The only hint Liam had got was that Zayn had a surprise for him when he got home that night. Liam was currently laying out on their shared bed, listening to the rustling of Zayn's clothes and cock twitching slightly at the idea that Zayn is probably naked or in the middle of getting naked. "I just wanna see you." Liam pouts.

Liam can practically hear Zayn smirking. "You will soon baby." He purrs out the nickname and Liam's face flushes. "Ok, you can open your eyes now."

Liam's eyes flutter open and his cock twitches again at the sight in front of him. Zayn's standing in all his glory with nothing but a part of black lace panties that barely contain his cock and a giant smirk on his face. "Surprise." He teases, slowly climbing onto the bed and over Liam's body.

His eyes are wide, drinking Zayn's body in before his eyes narrow onto the head of Zayn's cock, peaking out of the panties. Liam reaches his hands up to drag them down Zayn's body but before he can get to Zayn's crotch, Zayn grabs them and smirks. He holds them above Liam's head before leaning down to kiss the other boy. He keeps the kiss light and teases, more focused on rubbing down against Liam's crotch in small motions. Liam moans, cock still trapped in his pants and he bucks up against Zayn's small movements, needing more from the other boy. "Zayn-" Liam whines softly.

Zayn just pulls back from the kiss, sitting down so his ass is pressed against the bulge in Liam's pants. He slips his hands under Liam's shirt, pushing it up Liam's torso until the other boy gets the hint and sits up slightly, letting Zayn tug the material off of him. Zayn then kisses down Liam's chest slowly, stopping at each nipple to play special attention to it. Liam hisses and whimpers, loving how sucks and bites at the sensitive flesh. After a couple moments, Zayn continues kissing wetly down Liam's chest, leading to his treasure trail and kiss right above the boxers that are poking out of the top of his pants. He looks up at Liam through his eyelashes, catching the other boy's eye as Zayn's nimble fingers undo Liam's pants and pulls them off.

Zayn gives Liam another sly look before leaning down and gently sucking Liam through his boxers. Liam whines, hand reaching down and tangling in Zayn's hair, almost begging for more. Zayn just sucks on him gently for a moment before pulling back. "Since you can't keep your hands to yourself, m'gonna tie you up." Zayn says, almost casually and, even though Liam whines quietly at the idea of not being able to touch Zayn, his cock fills up further, stretching against the wet material of his boxers.

Zayn gets up off of Liam, walking over to a small black box in the back of their closet. After a couple moments of searching, he comes back with two piece of silk, some lube and a condom. He places the lube and condom on the bed side table before going back to straddling Liam, practically sitting on the other boy's cock. Liam whimpers, hips rubbing up against Zayn on their own accord. Zayn simply grabs on of his hands and ties it to part of the headboard, doing the same with the other one. Liam tests the restraints as soon as they're on, knowing that if he tried hard enough he could break the hold but there's something about Zayn having completely power over him that makes Liam's cock wet.