In The Dark

In The Dark
C: Scylla87
Summary:
One night shortly after the beginning of One Direction Liam wakes up to find Zayn preoccupied with thoughts of him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn knew that it was wrong, having feelings for Liam. They barely met, and he was already having trouble keeping his feelings in check. What was going to happen in the years to come? He had no clue how he was supposed to be in a band with Liam when he couldn't even manage to share a bed with him without struggling to keep his hands to himself. It was decided, in the morning he would see if he could convince Niall to trade with him. Surely it was only fair that they all take turns getting the single, but yet ever since they had gotten to Harry's dad's house they had kept the same sleeping arrangements: Louis and Harry in one room, Niall in another, and Zayn and Liam in a third. It just so happened that they were the ones who ended up in the room with only one bed. And that was the problem.

Zayn laid facing the wall trying to will his mind to stop racing so that he could go to sleep. He was exhausted, had barely slept since they'd arrived, but it was harder and harder to fall asleep with Liam snoring softly beside him. It was harder for him each night not to reach over and run his hands over his bedmate in the dark. He sighed heavily. There was only one way he had found to ease his body into even a restless slumber, but he never liked doing it, always felt awkward afterward. No. He was determined to suffer this time, determined not to running off again. Better to suffer than to sneak off to the bathroom knowing he'd have a return to a bed full of the subject of his thoughts. Zayn closed his eyes, hoping that sleep would come, but his body refused to relax.

Liam rolled over in his sleep. He was always tossing and turning around, adding another obstacle to Zayn's restlessness. Zayn felt his weight pressed against him, making his problem worse, and now there was no way to get up and sneak off to the bathroom even if he wanted. Liam squirmed around, getting comfortable. Zayn tried to stay perfectly still as his new band mate got comfortable and stopped moving. When he came to rest Zayn's eyes opened suddenly. He could feel something pressed against the small of his back. On instinct Zayn shifted against it. Liam groaned against his neck. Zayn closed his eyes again and tried to shift away from Liam. This was the last thing he needed. It's was bad enough having to sleep in the same bed as Liam under normal circumstances, there was no way Zayn could survive the night with the subject of an increasing number of his fantasies hard and pressed up against him. Zayn wasn't going to be able to stand it.

The problem was that Zayn was on the side of the bed that pressed against the wall. The only way out of bed was by climbing over Liam, hard enough under normal circumstances, but with there absolutely no space between them, there was no way to of escape. Zayn stared at the wall thinking of the best way out of this situation. He thought things were bad before, but now here he was, lying in bed next to ghetto boy he thought about the most with the very same boy's hard cock pressed up against him. He could t help himself, Zayn shifted against him again. Liam answered wk another groan, and Zayn reached between his own legs and squeezed at the sound. He had to bite his lip to keep from making a sound. He looked over his shoulder to make sure that Liam really was alseep. He turned back toward the wall, his mind racing. He knew that if he got off he'd be able to fall asleep, something he desperately needed. He was afraid of getting caught, but it was hard to think of that with Liam pressed against him.

Zayn shifted a little, as he pulled down the front of his joggers to let his cock spring out. He stifled the small Faso that escaped his throat as he wrapped his fingers loosely around the head. His eyes closed slowly as he worked his palm along his tip, collecting the precome leaking through his slit. He used the wetness to ease his glide as he ran his palm along his shaft. He was careful to keep the movements of his hips small as he tightened his grip. Still asleep Liam rutted against him. Zayn moaned quietly as he aid wired who Liam was dreaming about that had gotten him so worked up. Zayn sped up his pace as the clothed dick behind him ran back and forth along his ass. He pulled on his head slight,h and groaned loudly, unable to bite off his pleasure.