Baby Give Me More

Baby Give Me More
C: scarlett_styles
Summary:
Zayn has a little surprise waiting for Liam when his Daddy gets home and thats turns into something more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn looked in the mirror one last time. The red lace cheekster panties contrasted with his tan skin nicely. They had black lace on the top and around the edges and went over his little bum so that half his cheeks were showing. He did a twirl and damn. Did he look hot. Liam would be all over him when he got home.

Walking out of the bathroom he goes and makes sure he has everything he needs for tonight. Lube? Check. Handcuffs? Check. Zayn blushes when he lays them on the edge of the bed. They were fluffy and pink and Louis gave them to him. He bought some for himself and Harry and in the package he accidentally got two, so as a joke he gave them to Zayn, not knowing that they'd actually be used.

Zayn looks at the clock and knew that Liam should be home any minute know. He takes in a shuddery breath.  Can't back out now Zayn he thinks.  He walks down the stairs and waits for Liam in their grand living room. 

He hears the clink of keys in the lock and knows that Liam is home. 

"Zayn?" he calls out.  Liam's confused: usually his baby is running to greet him with a kiss but not tonight.  "Babe?" he calls one more time.  He walks through the kitchen and then stops.  He sees Zayn leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and right leg in front of his left.  Looking down, he sees them. The little panties his baby is wearing.  He feels his suit pants get tighter. 

"You like them, Daddy?"  Zayn smirks.  He knows Liam likes it.  He can see it in his eyes and in his pants.  Liam's eyes go dark with lust.  He growls and takes powerful strides toward Zayn.  He grabs Zayn by the waist and pulls him in.  He hits Liam chest and looks up at him, fluttering his lashes. 

"You like being a tease baby?  Like being a naughty boy?"  Liam starts to nibble on Zayn's jaw and slowly works his way down to his neck.  He goes straight to Zayn's sweet spot, knowing where it is by heart.  Zayn gasps, "Daddy."  He feels his little cock start to harden in his panties and he bucks his hips against Liam's thigh.  Liam pulls away.

"Ah ah ah, is my baby being greedy?  You know how Daddy feels about that?"  Zayn whines and pushes his head against Liam's chest.  "Daddy."

"Hmm?  What do you want?  Gotta tell me."  Zayn whines again.  "You!  I want you!" 

"Yeah?"  "Yeah." Zayn mumbles against his chest. 

"Okay then.  Lets go upstairs.  Somebody needs to be punished for being a bad boy."  Zayn moans at the thought of being punished.  "Yeah, Daddy.  I've been a bad boy."  He bucks his hips one more time against Liam.  Liam picks him up by the back of his thighs.  His hands move lower till they're resting on his little bum.  He starts massaging the cheeks roughly, making Zayn moan and tries to grind his cock into Liam. "You're just asking to get your little bum spanked hard aren't you?" Zayn blushes, but doesn't respond.  He doesn't need to because Liam knows that he does.  Liam always knows that he needs. 

When they reach their destination, he pushes the door open with one hand.  Zayn feels heat in the bottom of his stomach when he sees Liam support him with one arm.  His daddy is so strong. He places Zayn onto the ground and goes to sit on the end of the bed. "Come here baby." Zayn walks over, swinging his hips a little more than usual. He stands in between Liam's knees. Liam reaches out with both hands and grabs Zayns hips. He moves his hands towards his belly button, the tip of his thumbs underneath the lace dragging along the smooth skin.  Liam likes it when his princess is smooth on his legs and around his privates.  He drags his hand over and down Zayn's hips so their sprawled on the outside of his thighs, fingers grazing the bottom of his bum.  He feels the smooth skin underneath his fingertips and all he wants is to bite and mark them.