Pulling You Apart

Pulling You Apart
C: Romancemesomsziam
Summary:
Zayn's hair has grown quite a lot lately, and Liam finds himself enjoying the feeling of it between his fingers until one day, Zayn reacts a little differently than he expected
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate flying in the evening," mumbled Zayn as they entered their flat, a small bag nipping at his heels as he trudged through the silent living room with Liam close behind him.

"I get so sleepy on the plane and then I get home and I don't want to do anything but sleep," whined the younger man, dropping his bag unceremoniously on the ground before lying down dramatically, spreading out on the leather couch.

And Liam couldn't help but chuckle as he watched his boyfriend kick his feet up onto the couch, closing his eyes before grunting in frustration.

"You know you can sleep if you want to love," Liam called out, picking up Zayn's bag along his own before moving them further in the hallway where he was certain none of them would end up tripping over them.

When Liam walked back towards the couch, Zayn had turned onto his side, chin tucked into his own chest, legs pulled up. He looked so small and vulnerable, the lack of stubble on his cheek making him look even younger.

And the way Zayn's hair had grown, framing in his sharp features, making him looks soft and cuddly had Liam's heart racing as he sat next to Zayn's head, pulling his boyfriend closer so he could rest in his lap.

Immediately Zayn went with the movement, cuddling into Liam's lap as he mumbled something incoherently, sounding annoyed.

"I don't want to sleep," grunted Zayn, hand lifting up to settle on Liam's knees, rubbing gentle circles as if to keep distracted from slumber. "Wanna spend some time with you, alone."

"Well, we are alone," conceited Liam, running his fingers through Zayn's hair. It had become his favorite thing in the world lately, the long ebony strands feeling like silk between his fingers, so soft and delicate. There was also the fact that with every stroke, Zayn moaned out contently, causing Liam's entire body to spark with interest.

"I can think of a lot of things we could do," Liam continued, giving a light tug to Zayn's hair to elicit a response and yet the reply he got was not at all what he expected.

Growling lowly in his throat, Zayn seemed to cuddle even closer, head rubbing in Liam's lap, causing perfect pressure against Liam's crotch.

That's new, though Liam as he repeated the movement, pulling a little harder on Zayn's hair, letting out a shaky breath when Zayn once again moaned out in response.

"Leeyum," whined Zayn, nuzzling his face in the coarse material of Liam's jeans before suddenly flipping himself over, settling on his other side so he could look up at Liam from under his long lashes. "What are you doing?"

"Not sure," Liam admitted, running his fingers delicately through Zayn's hair once more, admiring the way his boyfriend's face relaxed instantly, eyes closing slowly as he sighed happily.

But then Liam's fingers itched to pull at the raven locks once more, his blood rushing through his body as images of Zayn between his legs, hair being pulled in fistfuls flashed through Liam's mind.

"Zayn," Liam managed to choke out, his throat tight with need as he watched Zayn's lips widen into a mischievous smile.

It was obvious in Liam's voice what he had in mind, Zayn immediately agreeing wordlessly as he leaned in, pressing a few sloppy kisses to Liam's t-shirt clad stomach.