Taste The Sweat Off Your Neck Like A River

C: ZeeThorn
Summary:
Zayn's always been a stressor right before exams.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe you need to come away from the computer, you're gonna go square-eyed."

"Just finishing this prac essay."

"You were just finishing this 'prac essay' an hour ago."

"And I'm still going."

"Darling, please?"

Liam doesn't get a response. He knows Zayn's submerged in his work and that it's going to be a while until he comes up and away from his desk.

------

An hour and a half later Zayn gets up from his desk with a sigh and heads into the kitchen. He flicks the switch of the kettle and retrieves a comic designed ceramic mug off the top of the microwave - where they conveniently store them for easy access. Liam gives it until the kettle has finished boiling to enter the kitchen and sees Zayn is still wearing his glasses, His tired and bleary, stressed out eyes barely peaking over the rim as he slowly sips on his cup of tea. Liam gives him a small smile and Zayn responds with a worn out one when he lowers his mug as Liam approaches him. Liam has been biding his time, giving Zayn a decent amount of time to take a break and finish off some more work but now it's time to stop. Zayn doesn't stop easily though so he has a plan up his sleeve incase he cannot persuade Zayn the first time.

"Hi babe," he whispers, because Zayn usually gets a small headache after looking at laptop screens for too long and loud noises have never helped with it.

"Hey," Zayn replies equally quiet. Setting down his mug when he stands right in front of him, wrapping him up in a hug and pressing his lips to Zayns hairline. They have a few moments of silence, just enjoying each others presence and warmth. After they've had their peaceful moment Liam nods back and noses against Zayn forehead so he looks up, when he eventually doe he smiles down at Zayn and kisses him, chaste and waits until Zayn lets out a little sigh and sags before he does anymore. His hand brushes over Zayns hip before he takes hold of it, pulling their hips against each other and sliding a knee between Zayns legs to part them. He runs a hand up Zayns chest, taking a moment to rub around one of his nipples before sliding the hand up to his neck, jaw, and then he knots a hand in Zayns hair and gently tugs to make Zayn moan.

Liam's other hand slowly sneaks up under the t-shirt that Zayn's wearing, the skin of his back is warm and the muscles jump under his cool hands as he brings the material up and over Zayns head. Deepening the kiss and caressing the muscles of his back and sides.

Liam lets go of his hair to stealthily pull the length of rope from his back pocket and lay it on the counter behind Zayn, slowly kissing him to distract him from everything.

"Are you done now?" Liam asks breathily when he pulls away for air, foreheads touching while he thumbs at Zayn's hip.

Zayn sighs and shakes his head. "No, sorry babe."

"How come? You've been going for hours." Liam tries.

"I know, I know." Zayn sighs and when Liam catches his eyes he sees they're weeping. That's when Liam decides to put his plan in action. He shakes his head, bumping Zayns nose with his as he does.