When Daddy's Away Pt.2

"Oh, God, Liam. Fuck, keep going."

Liam moaned and bounced harder, thighs straining and hands flat on Zayn's chest. "Zee," Liam whined. "I'm so close. Need more."

Zayn fingers dug into Liam's flat hips and he nodded before pulling out and turning them over on the bed. Liam instantly relaxed underneath his boyfriend and spread his legs. "Perfect little slut. Always so needy."

Liam scrunched his eyebrows up to whine again, but it was cut off when Zayn pushed back inside. Liam's hand flew to his cock, jerking himself off needily. "Right there." Liam's voice was catching, breaking in pitch as he felt his balls tighten and his stomach clench.

"Liam, you lazy wanker! Get up or you'll be late!" Niall yelled and threw a pillow at Liam's half-covered face.

Liam's eyes shot open, chest heaving and forehead sweaty. He swatted the pillow and his blanket away as he groaned in frustration, and didn't even need to look down to know that he was tenting his sheets. "Why?" he wailed.

"Because, Leemo, your dad is a stickler for tardiness and you know this. So get your hard ass up and take care of that in the shower."

Liam quickly cupped his hands in front of himself, as if he and Niall had any boundaries anymore. They'd been roommates for the two months Liam had been at Uni and from day one Niall was throwing himself on top of Liam when he wanted to cuddle and stealing Liam's food before he even got a bite.

In return, Niall hugged him tight when he and Zayn had their first fight and, even more importantly, he kept their secret from his parents, his dad specifically. So Liam loved him like a brother and gave up on being shocked when Niall roamed around their room naked before getting in the shower.

Liam did take care of his fantastic dream's lingering problem in the shower. Quickly, though, because Niall was right. His dad would kick his ass if he was late, and he wanted to be on his good side for tonight when he and Zayn told his mom and dad about their relationship.

He made it to class with two minutes to spare, earning a sidelong, but teasing, glance from Geoff. Liam settled into his Business 101 lecture with his laptop up and e-book open. Halfway through class, his phone buzzed.

I shaved for tonight! With a pair of scissors and a baby head emoji.

thank you ! U know I luv the scruff but my dad hates when I dont shave I just want 2 be safe

I know, babe. Itll be fine your dad loves me.

Liam rolled his eyes. yeah as his student not as my boyfriend

But I love you as my boyfriend so trust me.

Liam felt his face heat up, eyes fluttering as if Zayn was right in front of him and flirting.

"Liam?"

Liam's head popped up to see his dad's eyes on him. "I'm sorry, what?"

"Maybe you should pay attention so you know when you're being asked a question."

The class was all looking at him like they were in grade school again. "Yes, sir."

He made it out of class without any more hiccups, and when he passed through the large classroom doors he saw a clean-shaven, raven-haired man waiting for him. Liam's face broke into a smile as he made his way over.

"Hey," he greeted.

"Hey, yourself." Zayn did a swift once-over, like he did every time he saw Liam, making Liam blush even after all these months. "You look great."

"Zayn," Liam deadpanned. "I'm in joggers and a vest. I'm pretty sure I wore these to bed two nights ago."

Zayn just smiled fondly and kissed his cheek. "Still look good."