eleven | amusement park

"Emma!!" I heard Sooyoung shout. I nudged Jungkook, smiling when she ran towards me.

"Hey, guys!!" She excitedly exclaimed, grinning. "We're gonna have so much fun!!"

I nodded in reply. I looked at Jungkook and he winked down at me. I rolled my eyes and slightly grinned. "Oh, where's your boyfriend?" I asked looking around.

"He's grabbing drinks." She said and looked around. "Oh, he's coming."

Jungkook pulled me closer to him. I felt nervous with butterflies in my stomach. I took a big breath as Mark got closer.

"That's Mark," I whispered to him.

"Hey—," Mark began and halted when his eyes met mines, the drinks slipping out of his hands.

"Mark! What the heck!" Sooyoung whined.

I bit my bottom lip and looked away, facing Jungkook who pulled me into a side hug. "You got this, you'll be fine," he mumbled. I breathed a sigh a relief, glad he was by my side.

"Aw, you two are adorable." Sooyoung said and I grinned.

"Thanks. You two are... too," I said as my words faded a little.

I looked at Mark who has been staring at me. His shocked eyes were hurting me, but at the same time I felt happy. He deserved to feel the pain I've been feeling.

I felt Jungkook intertwine our hands together and we started walking. We were walking behind Mark and Sooyoung, and I shifted my gaze to Jungkook, letting his hand go.

"Was that awkward?" I whispered, hopefully I wasn't making him feel uncomfortable.

He shook his head. "Anything for my best friend." He smiled.

A smile formed my lips and he grinned. "By the way. I look ten times more better than Mark." He joked, shrugging.

I laughed. "That's actually correct," I felt Mark taking side looks at me. Why did he seem so shocked and somehow hurt? I really didn't like it.

After a couple rides we took, we walked towards a food stand. "What do you want? I'll buy it for you," Jungkook asked and I look at the menu.

"Ice cream," I softly said shifting my gaze to him.

"Alright," He said and I looked at Sooyoung and Mark.

"Are you guys getting anything?" I asked trying not to keep my eyes on Mark for too long. I still couldn't believe he cheated on me. What a jerk.

"Mark..." Sooyoung said sweetly and I turned around to face Jungkook. I couldn't stand them. I heard them flirting behind me and I bit my lower lip. I felt my heart getting torn apart slowly, again. I closed my eyes and took a big breath—pretending nothing happened.

Jungkook handed me my ice cream. I looked at him and took it. "Thank you," I said and he smiled.

"You're welcome," He said, his gaze kept on me. I took a big bite, feeling his eyes on me still when I shifted my gaze to him. He laced his fingers with mines and we started walking again.

With Mark and Sooyoung's flirting behind us, I actually felt relieved I came here with Jungkook.

"Ah." Jungkook said, opening his mouth. I looked at him, debating whether or not I should let him take a bite when he leaned over, and took a huge bite out of my ice cream.

I stared in awe when he looked at me, his face lighting up from my reaction.

"Ou," He said pointing at a game stand. "I'll win you this,"" He pointed to the big brown teddy bear.