fourteen || shower?

[Jessica]

"Times up!" Jin shouted as the timer began beeping. I finished frosting the cake just in time. Frosting a cake is my thing, so Jimin should be happy I'm his partner. I did everything mostly. Jin walked over to Suga and Rap Monster's dish. Rice Cakes. I put my arms to my side and watch. "It's.. A little burnt, but it's good." Jin said after talking a bite.

"I told you it was burning." Rap Monster groaned to Suga. Suga nudged him.

Jin walked over to us. I took a big breath and Jimin took my hand which made me hold my breath in. I froze for a second and look at him. "Ah, this cake looks delicious." Jin says and Jimin squeezed my hand and I breathe. I looked at both our hands and looked at Jin quickly. My heart raced. I know he's holding my handing because he's nervous. I blew a sigh. I bite my bottom lip. "This is good." Jin said nodding and Jimin lets my hand go. I put my hands together and breathe.

He walked over to J-Hope and V. They're whispering to each other and Jin took a bite of their Bulgogi stew. He spit it out. "Dude! It's still salty." He said taking a napkin and wiping his mouth before getting a water bottle from the fridge.

J-Hope elbowed V. "Hey!" V groaned. Jin laughed. "Give me a minute." He said and turned his back at us for a minute then faced us again. He grinned.

"Jimin and Jessica! Congratulations!" He shouted, clapping his hands.

Me and Jimin started shouting, laughing and hugging. I realized we were hugging I pulled away. Jimin cleared his throat and I flattened my clothing.

-

[Emma]

"Do you have the keys? I want to surprise them." I said. "Actually, not surprise, but you know what I mean?"

"Yeah." He said and slightly laughed.

He unlocked the door and opened it. We walk in and our jaws dropped. "You guys messed my kitchen up- oh my God!" Jungkook whined and covered his face.

I put Lee Min down and he runs over to the kitchen where the others and Jessica are standing. "Sorry." Jin said and they all pointed at Jimin.

"It was his idea." They all said in unison. I started laughing and Jungkook glared at them.

"You guys are lucky my parents aren't here right now." He said and slightly laughed. "I'm not cleaning this up."

"Jimin and Jessica are!" The boys shouted and Jessica whined.

"No, no, no. It was Jimin's idea. I just got stuck with him." She explained.

"The winners clean." Suga said and walked upstairs.

"Yeah, that's both of your prizes." Rap Monster said following him.

"Remember to throw the salt can away." V said and followed.

"Don't eat this." J-Hope warned, pointing to a dish and followed.

"I'm done judging." Jin said and dropped his spoon on the counter. He followed the others upstairs.

Jimin and Jessica looked at us and we looked back at them. "Help us clean pleaseee?" They whined and I looked at Jungkook.

"Um, no." We said in unison. They glared at us. Jungkook grabbed my hand and laughed. "Let's go." He said and we ran up the stairs.

"Hey! Jungkook and Emma! We're busy! We have to go somewhere!" Jimin shouted from the kitchen downstairs.

I looked at Jungkook. "Gosh, they're so irritating." He said and I slightly laughed.