thirty nine || always love you

[Last Chapter]

I dropped my phone just as my heart dropped. I quickly picked it up.

"Emma?" Mom asked and my voice quivered.

"W-what did you just say? You're getting married?" I said stuttering.

"Emma? Honey, are you okay?" She asked and I bit my bottom lip.

"I'm okay." I said sitting down on my bed. "What do you mean you're picking me up? Doesn't he live in America? Mom."

Tears sting in my eyes. "I don't want to move."

"Emma..." She said quietly.
"In old enough to live on my own now. I can't move to America." I cried. Especially with Jungkook here. I can't leave Jungkook.

"Emma please. We've been apart for half a year. I really want you to live with us."

"Why don't you come live in Korea then? Mom, I have everybody here in Korea. I don't want to leave."

"Emma. You're coming. I making sure you are. You're gonna come live in the US with us and I'm picking you up the day after tomorrow. Start packing please." She said and hung up on me.

What am I gonna do about Jungkook?

-

The next morning I stared out the window. I leaving tomorrow.

"Emma." Jungkook said knocking on the door twice before walking in. I faced him.

"Hmm?"

He took my hand and lead me out of the room. "Let's take a walk to the park."

I slowly nodded. "Fine with me."

"How long are you gonna stay here with us?" He asked, "Now I don't want you to leave..."

I looked at him. "Huh?" I said blankly and looked at the ground. Should I lie? Should I tell him? "Uh.. Well..." I took a big breath. I faced him and he looked at me.

"My mom... She's getting married in the US..." A lump was in my throat and I took another big breath. "How should I say this?" My voice quivered and I faced the ground.

"Say what? What about your mom?" He asked making me face him.

"I'm leaving..." I mumbled, "Tomorrow."

"Leaving where."
"Leaving to the US."

"You're not leaving me."

My lip started quivering and I bit it. "I... I have to."

"But we're married."
"Jungkook,"

I looked into his eyes. "Let's not play around right now."

"You call this playing around? Emma, I've been waiting for this day since we were 4."

Tears welled in my eyes and I was speechless. "I'm sorry."

"Stupid." He mumbled, "What is sorry gonna do?"

I wrapped him into a hug and closed my eyes. My tears probably wet his shirt but I don't care. I don't want to leave him.

"Why are you leaving me?"
"My mom is getting married."

"Why now?" He asked hugging me tighter. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

My heart ached and I tried to stop myself from crying.

"Spend the day with me. Please." He cried and I pulled away from him.

"Why are you crying." I asked taking deep breaths.
"I'm not."