thirty || Merry Christmas

[Christmas Eve]
[Emma]

"Okay, we're here." I said as Jungkook turned off the engine.

Jimin, Jessica, Jin and Suga were in the back seat. They came with us to go Christmas shopping too.

"Tomorrow is Christmas!" Jungkook said with excitement. We got out of the car and ran into the mall. "I gotta get dad something." He said and I smiled.

"I gotta get him something too."

"Yeah, get your father-in-law something that's worth it." Jimin joked and I punched his arm. He scowled at me and ran to the boys.

Jessica laughed and wrapped her arm around mines. "Let's split up." Jimin said and we all looked at him. "Me, Jungkook and Suga. Jessica, Jin and Emma."

"What? Why?" I asked and Jessica groaned.

"Because we're buying each other gifts." Jimin said.
"I'm fine with that." Jungkook said nodding.
"Fine." We all said and went our own ways.

"It's okay, Jin. You're gonna have the time of your life with us!" Jessica said and he laughed.

"Right, right."

We walked into a shop full of both men and women clothes. "Ohmigosh, my love!" Jessica said running to the new leather jacket that just came out. I laughed and walked over to the men's section.

"Do you know what Jungkook likes?" I asked, Jin, hesitating at first. He put his hands in his pockets and nodded.

"Plain colored shirts." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"He has a ton of those." I said and he pursed his lips.

"New boots and a dress shirt." He said and I nodding.
"Okay, okay..."

I picked out a light red dress shirt and handed it to Jin. "He likes red right? What's his size?"

"Hmmm, my size is a big bigger than his. You see... I have wide shoulders." He said turning around showing his back to me and faced me again. I couldn't help but grinned because it impressed me.

"Impressive." I said and stared at him shoulders. "Damn..." I muttered.

He grinned widely. "I know, I know." He said and I blanked twice before coming back into reality.

"So, do you think he'll like this?" I asked and he nodded.

"Buy me something pink." He said and winked. I slightly laughed and then he turned around and walked to the shoe side.

[Jungkook]

Emma... Emma... What would she want? I wondered. "Should I just buy her a big teddy bear and candy?" I asked Jimin.

"Are you being cheap?" Jimin said and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, hey. Just give the girl a necklace." Suga said patting my back.

"But I want to buy her a teddy bear. I want to see her hug it to sleep." I said smiling.

"No, no, no. You want to see her hug you to sleep." Jimin said and I pushed his face away.

"Stop doubting everything I say before I kick your ass." I said and he laughed.
"You're funny."

"Tsk."

"You need to buy me something too." Jimin said and Suga nodded. "Me too."

[Emma]

I baked a couple sugar cookies and knocked on Jungkook's door. "I made cookies." I said and opened the door. He quickly hid something behind his back and looked at me, surprised.