nineteen || guest

[Emma]

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked as I stared at the man with confusion.

"I'm Emma's brother." He said and tilted his head. "Can I come inside?"

"Um, no you can't come inside." Jungkook said pushing me behind him. "Why are you claiming yourself as Emma's brother? She doesn't have one."

"Are you Jungkook?" He asked and slightly laughed. "You don't remember me?"

"What...?"

I pushed Jungkook to the side and stared at him. "Nichkhun...?"

"Don't you remember me?" He asked staring at me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I have a brother...?" I mumbled and stared at him again. "I'm the only child." I said and he scratched his head.

"No you're not, Emma. Let me in and I'll tell you everything." He said and Jungkook moved me over to his side and I glowered at him annoyingly.

I crossed my arms and he gave me a weak smile. "Okay, listen. You clearly sound like a creeper." Jungkook said glaring at him.

"Are you-ohmygosh." He groaned. He took out his phone and dialed a number. "Hi, mom?" He said staring right through me.

"You said Emma is at whose house?" He asked, making both me and Jungkook look at each other.

"Oh, Jungkook? Isn't he the baby face looking kid with black hair that is always spacing out?" He asked and I nudged Jungkook. He nudged me back.

"Yeah, I'm here but they won't let me in." He nodded and looked at me. "Mom, wants to talk to you."

I looked at him almost believing that he was my brother and took the phone. "Hello?"

"Oh, honey, Emma. Ugh, I forgot to tell you that your brother, Nichkhun, is coming over for thanksgiving." 

My eyes widen in surprised. I looked at Nichkhun who was smirking and turned my back to him. "My brother?" I asked and looked at Jungkook who was trying to listen.

"Aish, I didn't tell you about this either. I thought you would remember your own brother, I'm sorry." She said and before I could say anything she cut me off. "Honey, let's talk later. I'm busy." She said and hung up.

I was speechless. Speechless because I had a brother whom I didn't even remember.

I gave Jungkook a look and turned towards Nichkhun. I handed his phone to him. "I'm kinda sad you forgot about me." He said taking his phone.

"Oppa...?" I said slowly.

He slowly grinned and a flashback of his grin played in my head.

"Nichkhun?" I said as my eye got watery. I gave my brother a hug. I had mixed feelings. I didn't know what to do because I didn't remember him and I felt bad for that. He hugged me back.

"Let's go inside." He said.

We sat on the couch and Nickhun explained that he had to travel out of town at the age of fourteen, which was when I was only five years old. I can't believe I forgot about him. Then he explained that mom called him for the first time in two years. He stayed at my aunts house and got married at age 24. He's now 29.

"My wife and my son Henry are coming for thanksgiving tomorrow, while I stay here and babysit you both."

"You don't have to." Jungkook said and I leaned back on the couch.

"Says the one who thought I was a stalker." He said crossing his arms. "But it's all good. I'm glad. You were looking out for Emma."

Jungkook blushed and I stared at him. He was looking out for me. That's why he pushed me behind him.

"No, I was looking out for both mine and her's safety." He said and I pursed my lips.

"Stranger danger." Jungkook slightly laughed scratching his head. He wouldn't look at me.

"Yeah right." Nichkhun slightly laughed.

-

Sorry for another short chapter :( & sorry for no Jimin & Jessica couple here. I need to give them shipping names like maybe, Jimsica or Jessmin. Idk, lolol. & for Emma and Jungkook, probably Emkook or Jungma. Lololol.

But just fyi--it's Nickhun from 2pm

Thank you for 9.9k :')

9k :')