The Brigade Watty Awards

"Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing."

- Vince Lombardi 

The Brigade Watty Awards 2016 is a huge Contest run solely by BrigadeBookClub [aka labyyrinth-]. Stories over Wattpad don't get enough recognition and this Contest will solely focus on all the stories that require this very recognition and we're here to help those kind of stories move up. 

This year we will have two Awards for each genre, The Wattpaders Choice Awards and The Brigades Choice Awards. So, there will be two winners from each genre submitted. 

The Wattpaders Choice Awards will be a voting contest between the Wattpad users, your stories' summary will be posted here as entries, and the entry that gets most votes from the Wattpad users wins The Wattpaders Choice Awards. Only 10 stories will be accepted for each genre for this awards.

The Brigades Choice Awards entries will be read and judged by me, not the Wattpad users. I will be the one choosing one from each genre that will be entered for and that would be our winner and only 100 entries will be accepted for this awards.

There will be books that would receive an honorable mention if they came in close to the first Winners.

This is to encourage all people to be able to participate in Wattpad activities more often and for their stories to be recognized. 

The Winners will receive The Brigade Awards Winner sticker on their book cover that will be put there by me.

Participants can apply the sticker below, the link is in my bio and if you do not know how to put it up you can look through the How To Guide on my profile where I explain how to add it to your cover through your phone and laptop in detail

Rules

✈ last day of submission : 1st of August.
[may be closed before that if all the slots are full].

✈ results : 1st of November.
[may be a little bit later by a day or two in case i get held up, something happens or I have exams so please understand].