WW101 : They Unique Mate || wolfmate1

They Unique Mate by wolfmate1

Summary : Meet Benjamin Cadfael  he is a werewolf but not like the others he have a powerful power inside himself but he have no idea about that power no one does? No one knows that he is the legend White wolf that would being peace and harming to...

Summary : Meet Benjamin Cadfael he is a werewolf but not like the others he have a powerful power inside himself but he have no idea about that power no one does? No one knows that he is the legend White wolf that would being peace and harming to his pack that would be endanger.

Jayden Jackson is the soon to be alpha of the Red Moon Pack the largest in California . His beta and best friend Logan Thomas is the soon to be beta of the pack. They have always talk about find they mates and went they found him they didn't expect that they would have to share a mate that had never be should a thing like that from no other that twin than yes they have that but not for two male wolves that aren't relate to share a mate. What will happen went they meet Benjamin on they birthdays. But that not all they are mates to each other too the moon goddess pair them up like that because she knew they were have jealous problems.

Status : Ongoing

Parts : 28

Reads : 17, 248

Votes : 1, 011

Comments : 365

Genre : Werewolf