SF37 : The Controller || MohammadSaadSohail

The Controller (Book One of The Control Series) submitted by MohammadSaadSohail

Summary : Set in the year 2067, the population is more than ever. Goods and supplies are running out, and it's likely that the Earth is going to meet its end. To stop that from happening, a man named Contraire steps in. His powerful drug, Sleeper, can make a person unconscious for years and also takes care of hunger, thirst and other body functions. But he's forcing hundreds of people to sleep, and he's more of a dictator.

Davis has woke up after ten years of sleeping and now everything has changed.His family is dead and the world is ruled with an iron fist. To end the controller's dictatorship, a few rebels team up with Davis. The controller's son, Matt is on the run and he wants the rebels to join him in a crazy mission. Having contact with the spirits, Davis along with his four friends has to end the controller's reign once and for all.But it isn't as easy as it seems. The innocent are being suspected, time travellers are getting lost, and there remains the mystery of a person who has no memory of who he is.

The team knows that they can't hide anymore. They have to face the controller. And they have only two choices: 'Defend or.....End'

Status : Completed

Parts : 29

Reads : 4, 763

Votes : 1, 029

Comments : 278

Genre : Science Fiction