FA8 : Poison and Sparks || rvmjrm26

Poison and Sparks submitted by rvmjrm26

Summary  : Aviana Daysparks. She's aloof, quiet and sticks to herself. Her only companion is Drakus, her exceed. She's a first generation Poison Dragon Slayer and is very powerful. She can consume fire, ice, water, iron, lightning, wind and poison to fuel her magic power. And she is not bad at hand-to-hand combat.

Knowing that her father's last wish was for her to join a magic guild, she decided to join Fairy Tail, Fiore's most powerful guild. Having already heard about this guild, she expected the chaos, destruction and fighting when she walked through those doors. What she hadn't expected was her attraction to a certain guild member.

Laxus Dreyar. Everyone knows him. An S-class mage and a second generation Lightning Dragon Slayer. He was fun, but he thought himself above the other mages - being the guild master's grandson after all. Which was why he never associated with them of his own accord. Until that day. That day when she walked in. He found himself drawn to her and feeling sparks which was not of his lightning. 

The only problem: They were different generation Dragon Slayers and Aviana didn't want to associate with anyone. Their wishes were also different. She wanted to find her long lost sister and he was working to become guild master.

But will they be able to overcome their pride, fulfill their wishes and yet love each other? And along the way, find a change in their attitude?

Status : Ongoing

Parts : 15

Reads : 8, 191

Votes : 546

Comments : 487

Genre : Fantasy