AD91 : Lovely Darkness || May_Flower123

Lovely Darkness submitted by May_Flower123

Summary : "The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness

Summary : "The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness." -Brian A. McBride

She was broken. Completely shattered. Beyond the point of fixable. She was a burning picture. A fading memory. A silent wind. She was ruined, waiting for death to take her away. So she could vanish into nothing but paper-thin existence. 

  He was breaking. Slowly but surely. He didn't want to admit it but he was slowly being torn apart. A flame without ashes. Star without twinkling. A sparkling light waiting to explode into a giant avalanche of burning flames.

Cleo is miserable. Hurting. Rule-breaker. And wants revenge. After being torn away from her mother, she is determined to get her vengeance. Even if she is waiting slowly to vanish. 

Blade is stubborn, wild, care-free. Pampered from birth he's used to getting what he wants. Who he wants. But when his life changes in a blink of an eye, he sees the truth behind life's pretty pictures.

When these two pair themselves up to escape their torturing caged situation, they make a deal. They have to help each other escape. Cleo is thirsty for vengeance. For Blood. Blade is desperate for freedom. For his life back. 

They set boundaries. Cleo is stubborn and Blade is desperate. But they have to play nice. Stick to the rules. 

They hate each other. Irritate each other. Can't stand each other. Or so they thought. When a burning attraction sparks between the two, all their boundaries...all their rules are broken. 

But death and desires don't mix.

Status : Ongoing

Parts : 56

Reads : 2, 633

Votes : 333

Comments : 140

Genre : Adventure