TF40 : I Am Morix || Janicexiaosyuen

I am Morix submitted by Janicexiaosyuen

Summary : 'Morixes'

She shuddered at the word. Papa had told her many scary stories about these Morixes. She did not want to meet any of them at all. If fate was cruel that she might end up meeting one, she knew she would definitely run as fast as her little feet could carry her. But on the day when she finally met one lying injured and defenseless on the ground, she ran. She ran, not away from it but towards it.*********The story of Scarlett, a happy-go-lucky girl who found a young Morix who was thrown unexpectedly into her world. Trained to feel no emotions and to assassinate human intruders in the Morix world, Kian was trapped in the world full of humans whom he was taught to despise since he was very young. Will he find a way to return to where he belonged or will he stay trapped forever with this annoyingly happy human girl and her father (and MiaoMiao) in a world where he did not belong to? But most importantly, will Kian who would have surrendered to nothing, surrender willingly to feel emotions, to be happy, to care and finally to learn how to love? Join Kian and Scarlett in their journey to discover friendship, love, and the mystery of the two worlds.

Status : Ongoing

Parts : 4

Reads : 392

Votes : 25

Comments : 14

Genre : Teen Fiction